SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feedback on American University
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback on American University Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
I'm looking for feedback on this school. More specifically I'm looking at the Kogod School of Business at their online MBA program.

I know it's expensive but the Post 9/11 GI Bill is paying for it. Big Grin

I'm also looking at a local school. Local option is much cheaper but like I said, Post 9/11 GI Bill is paying for it.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
American is an excellent school, the big downside is living in DC or Maryland. Its a PITA getting there from VA. No matter where you live it's very expensive.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I'm looking for feedback on this school. More specifically I'm looking at the Kogod School of Business at their online MBA program.

I know it's expensive but the Post 9/11 GI Bill is paying for it. Big Grin

I'm also looking at a local school. Local option is much cheaper but like I said, Post 9/11 GI Bill is paying for it.

Given your location, have you checked out St. Leo University? I am not intimately familiar with their program, but it generally has a good reputation locally, and I do know a number of people that have earned MBA degrees from them. All have been happy with the program.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post