SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tropical Storm warning for Alabama gulf coast...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tropical Storm warning for Alabama gulf coast... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
How do we know that Trump didn't just make this up? Razz

https://www.al.com/hurricane/2...forecasters-say.html

The National Hurricane Center designated a tropical disturbance in the southwest Gulf of Mexico as Potential Tropical Cyclone 16 on Thursday and said a tropical or subtropical storm is “likely” to form later today or tonight.

It is forecast to track toward the northern Gulf Coast and bring wind and rain to the area as soon as Friday, and tropical storm warnings have been issued for the northern Gulf Coast -- including Alabama.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Suppose to be lots of rain and wind.

https://www.wunderground.com/w...ille/bro/?region=sat

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I know my lawn says "thank you" even with a heavy dew -- central 'Bama needs rain.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Having to move boats this morning. Yippee.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.DISTURBANCE BECOMES TROPICAL STORM NESTOR...
...DANGEROUS STORM SURGE AND TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXPECTED
ALONG PORTIONS OF THE NORTHERN GULF COAST LATER TODAY AND TONIGHT...
^^^^^^^^^^^
Not my caps, NHC site. Florida panhandle mainly. Moving fast at 22 mph.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Bring on the rain

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Of course, just as we began our yard renovation. which one of you washed your car? Wink

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post