SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How To Attract Aliens (Immigrants) To The US
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How To Attract Aliens (Immigrants) To The US Login/Join 
posted
I hope this isn't jib jab, I did a search but couldn't find anything on him. I also hope this isn't click bait. This video is impressive.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
IT is insulting to legal immigrants, I wife who immigrated in 2008 here and has since earned her citizenship gets rather irate about all the illegals coming over when she cannot even get her sister over for a visit ....she can but it's taking years to get the visa.

We joke that we should just call her Maria and fly her to Mexico city Roll Eyes

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I too am a legal immigrant and I got my citizenship by choice and not by accident of birth

I detest the illegals - every single one of them

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I Like that guy he is great, and dead nuts on. Facts not feelings.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post