SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How To Attract Aliens (Immigrants) To The US

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How To Attract Aliens (Immigrants) To The US Login/Join 
posted
I hope this isn't jib jab, I did a search but couldn't find anything on him. I also hope this isn't click bait. This video is impressive.

Posts: 6007 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
IT is insulting to legal immigrants, I wife who immigrated in 2008 here and has since earned her citizenship gets rather irate about all the illegals coming over when she cannot even get her sister over for a visit ....she can but it's taking years to get the visa.

We joke that we should just call her Maria and fly her to Mexico city Roll Eyes

Posts: 7236 | Location: WPA loving the weather..missing Texas | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I too am a legal immigrant and I got my citizenship by choice and not by accident of birth

I detest the illegals - every single one of them

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 48497 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I Like that guy he is great, and dead nuts on. Facts not feelings.

America First!

Posts: 3050 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post