SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to a good day!

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all my SF brothers and sisters.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Ditto!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Like Mike
Picture of CEShooter
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

---------------
"Structural engineering is the art of moulding materials we don't understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot really access, in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." Dr. A. R. Dykes

Posts: 2229 | Location: 500 Miles from the homeland | Registered: February 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my invisible friends. Thankful for you all and this great place to gather. Blessings to you all!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
For all the troubles we endure, let us all be thankful for the many blessings and fortunes that we do have.

To everyone, forum members and their families, to those who are working today and away from their families, and especially to our troops, Happy Thanksgiving! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all - we are all blessed to be walking the earth while Citizens of this great nation! Hope you and your families are well!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ohhh, hey now, that is AWESOME! I almost want to try that one out. Cool

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all and your family.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! I am thankful to have all of you and this community.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, indeed! I ate at Cracker Barrel (alone) and one of the couples there bought my meal for me! This has happened twice recently, and I'm beginning to worry--do I look destitute? Or just lonely.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Happy Thanksgiving, indeed! I ate at Cracker Barrel (alone) and one of the couples there bought my meal for me! This has happened twice recently, and I'm beginning to worry--do I look destitute? Or just lonely.

flashguy

Happy Thanksgiving, David!

Happy Thanksgiving to all at SigForum! pray that you all have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

It doesn't make any difference which it is, it's just nice to know that there are good caring people out there.

You have a great rest of the day Flash.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

Maybe they just recognized a fine up standing distinguished looking gentleman and decided to treat him. Wink

I'll be eating by myself, which I've done before, but I'm more concerned about those who would prefer the company of eating out but can't this year because many restaurants, like ours locally, are once again locked down and aren't permitted to allow dining in.

Lot of lonely people eating by themselves this year because of this lock down and I find that downright sad.