SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Picture of Big C
posted
Happy Thanksgiving to all the fine members and administrators in Sig Forum. The best forum hands down, imitated but never duplicated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 105 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Smile

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to the best forum around! Enjoy family and food .... it’s a great holiday!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving.

(Someone has to post this; might as well be me. Smile)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing all members and administrators, and especially Para, the best Thanksgiving ever!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope many will be doing it with family. I'll be eating alone at Cracker Barrel, but at least I'll have turkey!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gobblegobblegobblegobble

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wishing all the other Conspiracy Theorists a Happy Thanksgiving.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, all y'all dear friends!

We miss you, Para!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my thanks list:
-GOD
-President Donald J Trump
-Sydney Powell

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone can focus on what they are thankful for....and not all the noise....God Bless!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to every one.
Even though many won't get to see their family.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post