SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop. Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news, congratulations

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
You've got some fun times coming your way in the years ahead. Congratulations Cliff.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Congrats to Mom, Dad & PopPop.

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Welcome Terry Bruce!
Congratulations Cliff !

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Cliff....Pop Pop! Introduce him slowly into a kettle bell routine too.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Pop-Pop, and Welcome, Terry!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big congrats!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great news very good pics,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Actually #2. #1's parents keep their distance. It's complicated. Terry's parents will not be giving us headaches like #1's parents have. Seems like your kids can you more problems when their grown as apposed to when they are just kids.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff!

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Congrats Pop Pop!

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1881 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff! Pop Pop is a super Grandfather name!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A big CONGRATS Pop pop!!!

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’m sure that kid won’t be spoiled at all. Congratulations! Big Grin

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Big Grin ^^^no chance at all Wink

Outstanding Cliff/Pop Pop...there’s nothing like grandkids...congratulations! Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations sir!

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post