SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Amazing how time flies when you have a little special bundle of joy.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Being a grandparent is the best.
Miles calls me Poppy.

Best to you and yours.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Pop pop! To my grandkids I'm simply "Grandpa" (that's the way I wanted it). Their other grandfather is "Dan dan." I have no idea where that one came from. Smile

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Congrats Cliff!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congrats from one Pop Pop to another.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Cliff. Smile

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hearty congratulations, Pop Pop!
You look soooo proud!

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats !

Posts: 4760 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!!!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Smile All the best.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Proud Pop pop! Big Grin

Congratulations, sir.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Pop Pop!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
congradulations.... when the time comes you need to spoil him then fill him up with sugary treats before sending him home to mom and dad..... drill sgt

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
congradulations.... when the time comes you need to spoil him then fill him up with sugary treats before sending him home to mom and dad..... drill sgt

drill sgt, I like how you think!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. Mother & son checked out and went home today. I'm not the biological father. He's a piece of shit. But I treat her like she's mine,her mother loves it and so does she. Had a smile on my face watching the baby's father fuss over the baby & mother putting them in his truck this afternoon. He's going to be alright. He's a good man. Rumors of marriage are starting to float around also. Which make me & Mrs Cliff even happier.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! What a beautiful little one.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5318 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
I hope to be following in your footsteps in a few years.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff Pop Pop
Wishing you many more.

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Sincerest congratulations! My third is due in 3 weeks (2nd grandson). They are a true blessing!

I always say that “Grandchildren are your reward for not strangling your own kids.” Big Grin Big Grin

My daughter rolls her eyes every time I say that. Just kidding of course! But grandchildren are the absolute BEST!

Again, warmest congratulations!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post