SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great day today. I'm a grandfather. Oops, I mean Pop pop. Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
Sigforum meet Terry Bruce, Terry meet Sigforum. Terry was born 9:12 this morning. 6lb's 4 ounces. Little guy, but he has a set of lungs on him. And a head full of hair. I already have permission from his parents to start him on loading mag's and tap & rack drills after his first birthday. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Pop Pop!

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Congrats Pop Pop! Grand kids are the best.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife just headed out to see our grand kids. My memory is total recall of the days that those girls were born. You my friend are in for some real fun times. Congrats Pop pop.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and the entire family. My first one is coming up on 2 years old in a couple months. They change your life in a very good way!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Terry!
Congratulations, Cliff.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club, Cliff. Welcome, Terry.

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I have five kids ranging in age from 48 to 19 and not a single grandchild. You’re very fortunate.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news !! Congratulations and don't spoil the little guy to much !

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Remember how to endear yourself with his parents.

CANDY!!!!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Pop pop!

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Terry!

I hear a spoilin’ a comin’.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
That is excellent, Cliff! OUTSTANDING!

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
A set of lungs? Did you tell him "I am your grandfather" in your best Darth Vader voice?

That's one proud Pop pop in those pictures. Congratulations.

quote:
Originally posted by SigJacket:
Hi, Terry!

I hear a spoilin’ a comin’.

Spoiler Alert!

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Cliff!

My grandkids call me Pop Pop and I absolutely love it.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He is a beautiful little boy! Congratulations, Cliff!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers!

Looks like you got a good one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post