SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman with a gun shoots armed assailant - video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman with a gun shoots armed assailant - video Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Excellent outcome. I'd just suggest that after punching a hole or two in him, and collecting his pistola, you need not get that close to him. For a minute there I thought she was gonna finish him off.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Absolutely GREAT video to watch on Mothers Day! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Something is not working in my browser. the video will not play. Is there a youtube vid or search terms I might try to view it elsewhere?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Excellent outcome. I'd just suggest that after punching a hole or two in him, and collecting his pistola, you need not get that close to him. For a minute there I thought she was gonna finish him off.

I was kind of hoping she would. Walk up to women and children to rob them? Reading the comments she is military police (Brazil). I guess that shit stain picked on a target that wasn't so soft.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I love how she kicked his gun away, just like in the movies.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Looks like the perp was wearing number 13 on the back of his shirt.
Not so lucky...
Razz

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
From the twitter feed:

quote:
Suzano Brasil- A military off duty police officer, who had gone to a Mother's Day celebration at the school where her daughter is studying in Suzano, shot a suspect in front of the unit. According to the Military Police, the 21-year-old suspect was carrying a .38 caliber revolver and had already approached other mothers awaiting the opening of the gate, as well as having searched the school's security to see if he was armed.
Still according to the PM, the police officer saw the move and heard a woman saying it was robbery. At this point, the police officer moved away, pulled out the gun and fired three times at the suspect.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
WONDERFUL outcome, but JMHO.....if there were rounds left in the magazine, she's doing it wrong. Razz Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
You can see the "Hey you're not supposed to do that!" look on his face. Smile

On a physiological note, looks like she might have got near the spine, that leg hyperextends and locks up.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Brother’s a copper down in Brazil. If anyone is wondering, that pistol was a Taurus 640, in .40 S&W.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
WONDERFUL outcome, but JMHO.....if there were rounds left in the magazine, she's doing it wrong. Razz Wink

She is military, not an off duty cop...those folk are without mercy.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
She’s not actually a military person in the accepted sense of the world (army, navy, air force). While the 1988 constitution declares that military polices are to be organized in military fashion (hierarchy & discipline), the so-called military polices (each one of the 27 states has its own) are only *uniformed* police, responsible for ostensive policing work (as opposed to “civillian polices”, which are responsible for criminal investigations).

So what in Brazil they call “military police”, we in North America simply call “beat cops”.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
You can see the "Hey you're not supposed to do that!" look on his face. Smile

On a physiological note, looks like she might have got near the spine, that leg hyperextends and locks up.

Almost point blank, too. Hard to see three shots.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The shootee's legs behaved differently before and after. I'm thinking a hit on his spine.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
By the by, he’s gone.

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Well thank goodness she had time to rack the slide! Good outcome for a very surprised crook.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the explanation.

quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
She’s not actually a military person in the accepted sense of the world (army, navy, air force). While the 1988 constitution declares that military polices are to be organized in military fashion (hierarchy & discipline), the so-called military polices (each one of the 27 states has its own) are only *uniformed* police, responsible for ostensive policing work (as opposed to “civillian polices”, which are responsible for criminal investigations).

So what in Brazil they call “military police”, we in North America simply call “beat cops”.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
A Mcdonald's shooting.

I'm loving it.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
The shootee's legs behaved differently before and after.

So would yours if you'd just taken three .40cal shots to the upper torso...

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post