SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grandpa gets angry at toll booth (hilarious) NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grandpa gets angry at toll booth (hilarious) NSFW Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
If you have a sense of humor and 4 minutes of free time please watch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Who's on first...? (You may want to tag it NSFW for language.)

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Like my dad with his mobile phone...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A glimpse of the near future for some of us.... Roll Eyes

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is not his age, it is the crappy Illinois toll system. He has better impulse control than most people.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Man, That's me on the 241 in Riverside Ca. years ago. I laughed so hard at this video.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Like my dad with his mobile phone...

Or mine and the Ipad that my sister thought would be a great father's day gift for him!

'Course I was going to be in town that weekend and could teach him all about it! Mad

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a hard time keeping a straight face watching that one. Smile

I can't believe they put him through that for $0.20.

I was waiting for him to just say "The hell with this!" and driving through the arm. Big Grin

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
TThat is me trying to get through the damn toll booths in Europe.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
During my move to Wisconsin, and on the way back to Illinois to gather the last of my belongings in the rental truck I had, I pulled up to the unmanned toll booth at I-94 and Lake-Cook road...it wanted to charge me a couple bucks as it was a triple-axle truck.
I reached into my picket and pulled out the last of my change and lint, and tossed it at the booth. About 3/4 of the change found it's way into the booth, and registered something like 83 cents.
I drive through and went on my merry way, and never heard anything about an uncollected toll.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
During my move to Wisconsin, and on the way back to Illinois to gather the last of my belongings in the rental truck I had, I pulled up to the unmanned toll booth at I-94 and Lake-Cook road...it wanted to charge me a couple bucks as it was a triple-axle truck.
I reached into my picket and pulled out the last of my change and lint, and tossed it at the booth. About 3/4 of the change found it's way into the booth, and registered something like 83 cents.
I drive through and went on my merry way, and never heard anything about an uncollected toll.

You may. Considering the state of affairs in Illinois, they are looking for anything they can get. Cutting services now because the Cook County soft drink tax did not go through.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:

They likely billed the rental company who in turn billed your CC on file from the rental. When I had a rental car in Austin that was the arrangement for the toll roads in that area. We drove through, they charged Avis, Avis charged the card.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
OMG, that was funny....

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Those kids will laugh and tell that story for the rest of their lives. Not a bad way to be remembered.

"Remember that day at the toll booth with Grandpa..."

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post