SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey, it's Friday. Coffee is good for you, again.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, it's Friday. Coffee is good for you, again. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was not much of a coffee drinker when I was younger but now I am a big fan of it. I now understand what it is to have only coffee for my breakfast.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Each night I pour 400ml into a beaker for the kettle the next morning. A heaping tablespoon of grounds are in an over-cup filter cone as well. That is usually enough to get my motor turning over, about 12 ounces after extraction. Sometimes a second ¾ cup for the pleasure of it.

But the days of making a pot in the Technivorm? That machine is in the basement, getting dusty.

My uncle, on the other hand, he can drink 10 cups, and call that a good start. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Does expresso have more benefits than regular coffee?

Only to the person selling it to you. Wink

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:

Do people who have a higher intake of coffee, drink less alcohol?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:

Do people who have a higher intake of coffee, drink less alcohol?

I suspect that they do. For hangover, they drink coffee, so they drink less alcohol. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If coffee and tea were to replace soda,I imagine our population would would see a dramatic decrease in a few diseases.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been telling people for years that they'll live longer if they wait until I've had my second cup of coffee. Big Grin

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post