SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grill covers? Suggestions for my Lynx 30 inch grill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grill covers? Suggestions for my Lynx 30 inch grill Login/Join 
posted
I have a Lynx 30 inch Stainless grill. The cover I got with it is finally wearing out after about 5 years. I don't want to pay the ridiculous prices they are asking for these things.
So, what generic grill covers have y'all found to be a good value?

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Go to Amazon.com, and do a search for Classic Accessories Grill Covers. Don't know if they make one specifically for the Lynx, but there is probably something that will fit.

I got one for my Weber, and for the price, I don't think they can be beat. They are a heavy canvas with ties downs, and vents, and the fit is great. It was 1/2 the price of the Weber cover. Ended up getting another for my BGE and table. When I wear these out, I'll get more just like em.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
+1 for the Classic Accessories covers. I have a couple of them and for the money they're bulletproof.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks guys!

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I only cover the drip pan under the burner. Everthing else get exposed to the elemets, which are not too severe here in AZ (not much rain, lots of sun). At any rate, I am still working with a 14 year old Weber propane grill.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post