SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need gas grill recommendations for my son in Madison
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need gas grill recommendations for my son in Madison Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Neighbor got one of those blackstone gridles.
Awesome. You can do anything on it, no hot spots or flare ups. Easy to keep clean.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Madison, WI.

I ordered from Amazon.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weber genesis most definitely

Good deals can be found at HD or Lowe’s as they are clearing out stock at end of season

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Winter is coming, make sure he has a cover for it!

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by l33571:
Weber all the way. Also look at adding a set of the grates from Grillgrate.com - those things are awesome and an outstanding addition to a Weber.

I bought grill grates for my Weber based on a thread here. I really like them!

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tlbailey1:

Definitely. We sent him a cover. He will need it soon!

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Weber i would get something on the larger size if you can afford it he will need it if he has a growing family

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tlbailey1:

Never used one, with good grill they aren't needed. Also I grill 365, never understood the phrase "grilling season".

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post