SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Maxpedition Versipack **Winner is Bisleyblackhawk**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Maxpedition Versipack **Winner is Bisleyblackhawk** Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cool, please include me. Neat way to carry stuff.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
please include me. I'd like to give it a try.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, Thanks.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma, and thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice looking bag! I have a 5.11 that is ready to retire! Please count me in.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
That's an Awesome & Generous Karma....Please sign me up! Thank You for the chance, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at that. Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigproshooter
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks.

Posts: 314 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at it thank you!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Please addle as well. Thank you.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Please add my name as well!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, add me. Thanks.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I have been looking at these for awhile, I love Maxpedition. Please include me in this, and thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a go. Thanks!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. If I win, I'll karma off my "fake" Maxpedition pack.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the chance to win the pack. thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post