SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don't need it but I want it: keyboard waffle iron
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't need it but I want it: keyboard waffle iron Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the words of Ferris Bueller....that is so "choice!"

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Everytime I see one of those I think the same thing.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
My experience is that cast iron waffle plates cook a bit better than aluminum. But I have three brothers who are propeller heads (ie, computer nerds). I might have to get one and invite them for breakfast.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Best review..."Alt+Ctrl+Del_Eat" Big Grin

Maybe it's just my warped side...but when I first saw it, my first thought was an old Helen Keller joke Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Nom Nom Nom, shift, return.....

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
You only live once, boss!

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You could make some QWERTY nice waffles...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
HA!

Do they have that in a Dvorak model?

I must own one of these before I die.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Delmag Tech,

Posts: 742 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn you SIGforum! This week began vacation by having to overnight new cell phone because mine kicked the bucket ($700.00). Then got back from vacation and computer crashed ($1,100.00). Plus vacation spending. Equals very expensive eight days. Now, I *need* a keyboard waffle iron, damn it!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
If they were making the effort to design this, couldn't they have made it so the waffle actually had raised keys-you know-like a real keyboard?

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
If they were making the effort to design this, couldn't they have made it so the waffle actually had raised keys-you know-like a real keyboard?

Um, flip the waffle over?

ETA: Ah, I see that won't work. Now I'm staring at my keyboard trying to think how to make that work. It might require a little more spacing between the keys and they won't be raised that much. Not really how waffles are pressed.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't you know how waffles work? Razz

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You can eat your words.

With butter and maple syrup.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I honestly think I'm going to get this!

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Nope, not for me, just something to spill coffee on. Big Grin

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Don't you know how waffles work? Razz
All them little holes hold yer buttery, syrupy goodness.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am holding out for an electric model.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the model with the Numeric keypad Roll Eyes

Waffles are a gift from the food gods - with real maple syrup and butter(after donuts...) - mmm good

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post