SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA: Covid cards laminated for free.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA: Covid cards laminated for free. Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I don't object to you not getting one, but if you catch the Whoohan flu, be sure to pay for you own medical care and funeral expenses.

Sounds good. If you contract a weird blot clot from the experimental gene vaccine I assume you’ll handle it yourself since you volunteered for the treatment?

I believe that is Checkmate. Smile

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
You want the vaccine, good for you, your choice.
You want to wear mask 24/7 and social distance from everything and everyone the rest of your life, that work for you great.
You want to have to show papers that you conformed to a directive, not a legislated law, brought before a congress and ratified by a senate then signed into law by the executive, like that pesky old constitution in the states and nation says, your choice.
Want to explain your personal health choices to some 22 year old dipshit with a degree in Middle Ages art criticism and conflict who thinks you’re a ......ist because you just might be, God forbid, a white male, have at it.

Me, I’ve taken a couple of oaths to support and defend against all enemies, and kind of believe in being free from unreasonable searches. So when some millennial little woke pussy asshole comes up to me and my non mask, no vaccine, my choice mentality, the little hipster puke mother fucker, can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
I won’t even begin to say what I think about vaccine cards.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Well Said! I right there with you, and I couldn't agree more! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I've been skipping over this thread because I figured the replies would be predictable (which they are) and it wouldn't add a lot to my day (which is where I was wrong).

First, some of the replies are hilarious. Second, they illuminate some things about some regular posters I wouldn't have suspected. Finally, a few of them give me some new ideas about how to respond to requests (demands?) to see my "papers".

"GFY" is so last week... Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a source for cards.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I shouldn’t feed the paranoia, but https://youtu.be/gnVJO3dbX0w

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Online Scammers Offer Fake COVID-19 Vaccination Cards

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

The feds have said it is illegal to produce them with the CDC logo, so I suspect they are cracking down on those selling them.

But say a high resolution image was posted. This way a concerned citizen could use that image to monitor for any fakes that may be circulating and report those to the feds. You could even print it out and take a copy with you should you need to compare while out and about in the real world. You know, if you see something say something and all.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Just in case you need one to monitor for any fakes...
I would suggest downloading and saving the .pdf

https://www.tn.gov/content/dam...hot_Card_Spanish.pdf

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Just in case you need one to monitor for any fakes...
I would suggest downloading and saving the .pdf

https://www.tn.gov/content/dam...hot_Card_Spanish.pdf

Ya gotta wonder sometimes if some of these people ever pause to think through what they're doing

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Their business, their rules.

I'm going to start asking my customers if their carpet matches their drapes, and then demand they prove it. My business, my rules.

I'll also offer to snap a pic as evidence and laminate it for them in the event any other businesses inquire.

Regardless of their selected Gender? Big Grin

Posts: 23242 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
My sister is insisting Mrs. Lee and I get vaccinated if we want her to join us in AZ for Xmas. Guess how that's gonna work out. My mom is the intermediary here. I'm going to ask her to explain 1) if they're all vaccinated, why we need to get it and 2) if they don't have 100% confidence in the vaccine, why we need to get it.

I know is gonna work out well.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Exactly. I want to make sure I can identify a fake card when I see one.

It’s the only way to be sure.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am trying to edit the control group card with the HHS and CCD logos

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

I am trying to edit the control group card with the HHS and CCD logos
Post it here so that we can give you our QA assessment.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I know a guy who knows a guy who has acquired an authentic Covid card that is blank. He has offered to let me scan it in its actual dimensions, and inspect it for its card stock thickness. I will post all of that here once I have had the opportunity to hold it in my hands.

This will go a long way in spotting a fake, as we will have actual dimensions and specifications to compare.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Perfect. Thanks.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I know a guy who knows a guy who has acquired an authentic Covid card that is blank. He has offered to let me scan it in its actual dimensions, and inspect it for its card stock thickness. I will post all of that here once I have had the opportunity to hold it in my hands.

This will go a long way in spotting a fake, as we will have actual dimensions and specifications to compare.

Count me in to help protect America from these frauds. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I hadn't realized that the Chicoms already have a digital ID implemented.

Paul Joseph Watson: THE TRUTH ABOUT 'VACCINE PASSPORTS'

(if you have) Netflix link for Black Mirror 'Nosedive'

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Godwin's Law in action

Inevitable.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post