SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA: Covid cards laminated for free.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA: Covid cards laminated for free. Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
When people in my life ask me when or if I’ve gotten the shot yet I tell them “I’m in the control group”.

Sheer genius Big Grin

This opens the door to a fake card that says as much; I’ll bet it would get you in a lot of the places patrolled by the vaccine gestapo if it looks official and the effa-b-eye couldn’t say shit about it haha

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
Gold Star. I want a gold star and a smiley face Smile

Yes I got the shot (my choice, my reasons - no one else should if they don’t want0, no I will not show the g’dam card and no one else should either. F’in statist a-holes

Ask V-Tail how those gold stars worked out.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob at the Beach:
If I laminate it, how will they record my booster shot. Eek

If you expect further shots, one of these would work better:

https://www.tops-products.com/...e-jackets-3-x-5.html

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
When people in my life ask me when or if I’ve gotten the shot yet I tell them “I’m in the control group”.

Sheer genius Big Grin

This opens the door to a fake card that says as much; I’ll bet it would get you in a lot of the places patrolled by the vaccine gestapo if it looks official and the effa-b-eye couldn’t say shit about it haha

Yep: “I’m in the control group”!!
Love it!
We should make up "control group” cards!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
This just came over the wire so listen up so you don't miss out.

For a limited time only, Denny's is punching your Covid card. When you have 5 punches, you get a free GRAND SLAM breakfast.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Whether we like it or not, companies, airlines, services and others are going to use what people are calling "Vaccination Passports" to determine whether or not they're willing to give you access to their goods and services.

It's going to snowball and get very big.

Their business, their rules.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, bull fucking shit. This shit is happening because people are LAYING DOWN FOR IT. You guys looking for places to laminate your "COVID cards" Roll Eyes are flat out of your fucking minds!! You are COMPLICIT in this universal cluster fuck. I hope you live long enough to realize someday how utterly ridiculous is this bullshit. Open your eyes. Stop letting these clueless, self-serving bureaucrats fuck with our lives!! They are making this shit up as they go. Can't you see it??

If you want to make excuses for this insane shit, be my guest, but you will do it ELSEWHERE.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Being excited to beautify your "Star of David" is quite sad and a sign one is hopelessly lost to reason and critical thinking.
Besides, I'm finding I save a FUCK-TON of money every month by not going to silly restaurants that require such ridiculousness to enter or any other store that would have their employees chastise me for choosing for myself if I wanted to self asphyxiate or not.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm going to start asking my customers if their carpet matches their drapes, and then demand they prove it. My business, my rules.

I'll also offer to snap a pic as evidence and laminate it for them in the event any other businesses inquire.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Being excited to beautify your "Star of David" is quite sad and a sign one is hopelessly lost to reason and critical thinking.

My thoughts exactly.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

Conservatives and libertarians need to stop with this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
genius.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

I'm going to start asking my customers if their carpet matches their drapes, and then demand they prove it. My business, my rules.

I'll also offer to snap a pic as evidence and laminate it for them in the event any other businesses inquire.

Whenever someone asks me for any of this shit I immediately demand they put on a condom and a hair net cuz ya know...germs.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
If I get a Covid Card it will be without getting the shot. I refuse to get the shot, and until proving I have had a vaccine becomes mandatory I will continue on by citing Marbury vs Madison when challenged about my choosing to not wear a face mask.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Para is absolutely correct. This is total BS and I will not codify it with participation. For once, I'm glad most WW2 vets have passed so that they don't have to see this crap try to play out.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Now to lay my hands on some card stock...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now to lay my hands on some card stock...

Needs to look more official. I'd make it the same size as the other regulation cards, as well as use some of the same formatting.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pinned all my hopes and dreams on getting that gold star real ID drivers license.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I pinned all my hopes and dreams on getting that gold star real ID drivers license.

Yeah, no kidding. That sure fell by the wayside.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post