SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Late night karma for our WA state (or close) members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late night karma for our WA state (or close) members Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
After too many Jack and Cokes at the Delta SkyClub I bought some scratch off tickets from a machine at SeaTac. They were both winners. The problem with this is that I have a flight leaving now and no way to turn these tickets in. So my drunken stupidity is the gain of any night owls who live in Washington state, or close enough to be worth the drive, and can turn these tickets in. It’s about 6 hours for the flight, for me to get my bags and to drive home so you’ve got until then to enter. I’ll let the karmanator decide when I get home.

Don’t get too excited, it’s only 30 bucks Wink

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could mail them to me. I could cash them in and mail you the cash. Washington is just a 20 min drive to me.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Posts: 309 | Location: Clackamas, OR | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the offer but I’ve been meaning to do a abstract karma lately anyway. This works pretty perfectly. I’ll enter you seeing as you are so close but I don’t want the money back. Otherwise how would I learn? Wink

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What, you’re leaving this great weather we’re having? Have a good flight.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Hah! Only people from out of state win the lotto, or at least that’s the way they want it to work.
Count me in please.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gasche:
Hah! Only people from out of state win the lotto, or at least that’s the way they want it to work.
Count me in please.

I dunno, I cash in scratch winners for junkies all night long. It's the junkies that somehow manage to hit and hit and hit. Had a tweaker the other night hit a $75 ticket, then a $50, then four $25 tickets in a row. He bought a couple big chocolate milks and some ho-ho's and went twitching and jerking out the door after an hour of winning.

The state lotto only seems to produce $1 winners for anyone I've had come into the store.

Pale Horse, I'd like a chance, please. Thanks. Smile

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator chose you SigSauerFan!

I’m going to go to sleep now but I’ll send you an email later today. Congratulations.

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
This is going to be even funnier when SigSauerFan reports back that neither ticket is a winner and you're just too drunk to figure it out. LOL

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post