SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marcia Marcia Marcia! I mean Taser Taser Taser!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marcia Marcia Marcia! I mean Taser Taser Taser! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Para, the only time I have seen one of these buttnuggets prevail, is when it was a minor infraction and it was obvious that the process was going to eat up so much time that the officer/s chose to withdraw. I figured a call of an emergency nature came in and they duly noted the turd to be dealt with at a later date.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Heres another idiot getting the Edison Medicine...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I never get tired of watching Taser videos.

The ones featuring the sovereign citizens are bonuses.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
^^^^^ Well, he did function as a resistor...

He does know how to conduct his business.

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"I am an Article IV meat popsicle, destined to wander between the winds forever."

you owe me a keyboard, mine is covered in chicken soup. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
You would think that these idiots would watch youtube videos of other idiots getting zapped. Somehow the lesson is not learned from seeing others results. Amazing.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Heres another idiot getting the Edison Medicine...

"Edison Medicine" he sez...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They gave him something to object to.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
Sovereign citizens, and name taking video recorders seem to fare better when the don't get crossways with th PO-leese.

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I have dealt with two "Sovereign Citizens."

They are nuts, and deeply full of shit. I would have liked to taser both of them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post