SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marcia Marcia Marcia! I mean Taser Taser Taser!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marcia Marcia Marcia! I mean Taser Taser Taser! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Epic buffoonery from half-wit "sovereign citizen"

A whole truckload of stupid. Enjoy

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Who knew that "epic stupidity" is actually an anagram for "ride the lightening, bitch"?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It isn't often you see so many varieties of stupid from one person. He has no idea what he's blabbing about, but he thinks he has a superior knowledge of the law. He is outnumbered three to one, but he thinks he can physically intimidate everyone. I'm pretty sure that is the sovereign citizen yelling "Stand down!" as he is about to be tazed-- because, of course, he is in charge here.

It's so far down the continuum of stupid you almost think it should come all the way around to brilliant. But, no, it's just abject stupidity. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I guess they changed the secret code word of the week and nobody told him.

Repeatedly yelling "Stand Down" at the bailiff to get him to not taser you doesn't work this week.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
Repeatedly yelling "Stand Down" at the bailiff to get him to not taser you doesn't work this week.
That was the best part. Big Grin It made me think of this:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Amazing amount of tolerance going on there. I think I heard Bozo say something about the State of Oklahoma and that appeared to be some sort of smaller court like you'd see in towns of less than 100K population. I'm surprised a taser was all that he got used on him. You can visibly see the male bailiff considering why he came to work today.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Where do these knuckleheads come from? Is there some kind of training camp or youtube cult channel that coaches these geniuses to use jargon and pseudo-law? They all seem to have the same method of getting a free lighting ride.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That seemed like it worked out pretty well for him. Razz

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He should have cried "Don't taze me bro!"

I guess mommy and daddy didn't teach him that his opinion doesn't matter that much.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/Soverei...ok-2-0/dp/1481205285

Only $35!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Smile

Dear Mr. 'Sovereign Citizen'

RE: 'Sovereign'

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
That seemed like it worked out pretty well for him. Razz
It did, didn't it?

"I am an Article IV free range chicken..."

SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
You have the right to remain silent...and probably should.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been watching these vids on youtube for a while. They are endlessly fascinating.
Other than that, I have no answers.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
Mr. Sovereignty is clearly 11 cookies short of a dozen however that officer ought to consider shedding some of those pounds and brush up on his hand to hand. Despite having superior position, he got overpowered and was on his back before he got rescued by backup with a taser. Don't know why they stopped the video when they did though, the juicing is the best part.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The video stops where it does because it was being recorded by the idiot's compadre and he didn't want his buddy's screaming like a little girl to be on the intarwebs.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Today's bonus clip "Street Operator" gets his shit towed.

posted Hide Post
Here come da judge! LOL!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Where do these knuckleheads come from? Is there some kind of training camp or youtube cult channel that coaches these geniuses to use jargon and pseudo-law? They all seem to have the same method of getting a free lighting ride.

jump over to youtube and look up sovereign citizen pulled over. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I am an Article IV meat popsicle, destined to wander between the winds forever."