SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers please.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers please. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Ralph, Sandy, and family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for the grandparents as well as the rest of the family in this trying time. ......drill sgt.

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Prayers for the whole family Jesse.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know where you're at.

My uncle, age-85 passed away last Friday from complications from a few strokes. With all the virus madness going on at the medical facilities, and ultimately with a fully locked-down quarantine crushing his morale, he basically told everyone to remove the tube and get me home. Within 48-hours of coming back home and seeing everyone he passed on. While I'm sad, I'm also relieved that he's not suffering anymore and my aunt and cousin aren't crushed by the caregiving. Prayers and comforting thoughts to you and your family.

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
You got it, very sorry!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for all.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My prayers are with you all....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all of you from TampaBay.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Praying for your whole family, Jesse.

May the Good Lord keep anxiety from your grandparents' door.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Prayers said Skins2881. Stay strong and be as much of a blessing as you can to your grandparents.

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear Jesse. I have and will continue to keep you and your Family in my prayers. John.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this, prayers and blessings sent.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, for Sandy and Ralph.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
They've got my prayers Jesse.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done Skins. God bless.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I joined the prayer circle also for them.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Prayers & blessings for the both of them and you.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post