SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Casual Friday at Buckingham Palace
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casual Friday at Buckingham Palace Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
This commercial cracked me up. I wonder what what our British members like Tacfoley think about it?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/-0trkDwWtpE

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
I have no idea how Tac will feel but, I thiught it was amusing!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
M-1 Garand used instead of a Lee-Enfield Rifle No.4 MkI. Red Face

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'll be there on Sunday morning. I'll report back.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Har de har.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think those guards now carry assault rifles.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Lend-Lease M1?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I think those guards now carry assault rifles.

The British Armed Forces, the real ones, that is, use the L85A2 - it's a bullpup design.

Between 1956 and 1985, they carried the British-made version of the FAL, called the L1A1.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post