SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Movie of people hunting deplorables - but it's satire so that's ok
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie of people hunting deplorables - but it's satire so that's ok Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Are you guys really that worked up about this? Why?

It's some stupid movie where D's hunt caricatures of R's. In the end the R's kill the stupid and arrogant D's and are victorious.

Not going to watch it, but it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not worried that D's will watch the movie and round me up to try and emulate it.

I'm am worried more about the D's in congress than in the movie theater.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
See what a good BLT will do for your perspective?

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What is troubling is the timing of this movie coming out as violence between Rs and Ds keeps ratcheting up. Recently Joaquin Castro tweeted the names and addresses of supporters of Trump in his district. They were immediately harassed and threatened. Just as Castro intended.

You can see what is happening. We are well on our way to a civil war.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are well on our way to a civil war.

Personally I refuse to call it a civil war. I refer to the coming nastiness as the Second War For Independence.

A civil war is between countrymen; those on the left are not my countrymen. They are not my friends, they are not my neighbors, and they for sure are not my countrymen. The only thing we have on common is the ability to get a US passport. Their goal is suppression of freedom and the ideals that this country was founded on. Their goal is the subjugation of anyone who opposes their view of how the world should be. Their goal is a country not governed "by the people" but a country that is "ruled"; and it will be ruled by them and them only.

As for the movie? Meh. Mental masturbation for the libs. If you want to see a movie where the "Deplorables" go after the liberals watch Range 15. Zombies pretty much equal liberals Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can see what is happening. We are well on our way to a civil war.

Thimble full of gas when MSM and the left are dumping gallons of gas on the fire. I'd pay more attention to the game they are playing now instead, it much more dangerous. Tryin to tie Trump to violent white supremacists and by proxy tying, you; me; most of SIGforum; Trump donators; Trump supporters; Republicans; and anyone right of Nancy Polosi of being either racists or full on white supremacists.

This sir, is the most decisive and most dangerous action going on by the left. It will create some flashpoints along the way, but no war. Yeah some fanatic may shoot up a Republican baseball practice or kill a bunch of cops, but there will be no shooting war. The Left wants it's timely Starbucks deliveries to occur so they can get their non-GMO, soy, double half cafe,no Expresso crap drink.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They may be hoping and pushing for a civil war. What they may end up getting is a French Revolution

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
We are well on our way to a civil war.

Personally I refuse to call it a civil war. I refer to the coming nastiness as the Second War For Independence.

That name was used last time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...e_American_Civil_War

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
This sir, is the most decisive and most dangerous action going on by the left. It will create some flashpoints along the way, but no war. Yeah some fanatic may shoot up a Republican baseball practice or kill a bunch of cops, but there will be no shooting war. The Left wants it's timely Starbucks deliveries to occur so they can get their non-GMO, soy, double half cafe,no Expresso crap drink.

This was exactly my view about a year ago. And because those on the left and on the right are intermixed in our society, living side by side in the same neighborhoods, I think this will not be a civil war of a kind we have seen before. It will be a lot of widespread targets of opportunity, with each side using the last attack against itself as justification for their next attack. We are almost at that point now, and the bar of hostilities keeps being raised. Where else can it go?

Maybe for many reasons the term "civil war" is not correct. But I think there is a shit storm of left vs. right violence on the horizon, call it what you will.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someday our election cycle will see violence and death- Like a 3rd world shit hole.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Someday our election cycle will see violence and death- Like a 3rd world shit hole.

You could easily be talking about this coming election. We have come close a few times in the past 12 years. I do hope that this is one of those times that I do not know what I am talking about.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Canceled!

'The Hunt' canceled by Universal following significant backlash

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...significant-backlash

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
It put me in mind of the latest Jack Reacher book, without the political undertones. Or should I say overtones.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Canceled!
Good, and they can choke on it for eternity in Hell AFAIC.

Posts: 107581 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
The other side:

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
We're entering into the 50s BC of the Roman Republic. We've got our Clodius on one side and our Milo on the other. They and their political parties hate one another, they duke it out in court ineffectually, they fight elections against one another every single election cycle, and then they degrade into armed gangs wandering the streets of Rome attacking one another.

We are most certainly at that point, or very near to it. It may be unlikely that we end up in a full blown civil war (thankfully we lack the "private" armies of the late Republic), but I think we've crossed our very own version of the Rubicon.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Judging from the trailer, it looks like the people being hunted win in the end...

It’s like the hunger games.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Judging from the trailer, it looks like the people being hunted win in the end...

It’s like the hunger games.

Yeah, it's from hunger alright.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter who wins in the end. This kind of media dulls the senses. The crazies are influenced and conditioned to accept the concept. This trash pollutes the culture. One day we'll look around us and wonder how we got here. The nature of Progressivism is to move toward the goal one seemingly benign step at a time. Thise not paying attention or who are in denial will mock those who see the trend.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post