SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do I have Rights on a miltary base?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do I have Rights on a miltary base? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ So you’re a chick???

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer Bro, as in Don't Tase me Bro!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Remember, there are like 157 genders.

Maybes he's fluid?

Or just one of those rent-a-cops who you can never give the right answer to..? IDK, I've encountered all kinds over the years.

quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I prefer Bro, as in Don't Tase me Bro!

Yup.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

No I'm of the male gender. I just don't like the word dude. To me it's disrespectful.

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Remember, there are like 157 genders.

Maybes he's fluid?

Or just one of those rent-a-cops who you can never give the right answer to..? IDK, I've encountered all kinds over the years

Is this one of those George W Bush inside voice versus outside voice things? Where I’m not supposed to ask? Or is it tell?

I can never remember????

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I can’t help you, I always say the quiet part loud... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by depusm12:
First of all I'm not dude, my name is James. Maybe he didn't call me directly a thug, but none the less I'm offended by the implication. And for the record I have a pretty damn thick skin regarding being insulted. You have no idea what I've endured or had to put up with over the years.

James

First, my use of “dude” was not intended to be an insult, it was intended to add some levity because you are wound pretty tight. Regardless of what you have been through, to get wound up because someone referred to somebody you dont even know as a thug is a bit over the top. I dont know your intent, but it sure appears that you are overcompensating for somethething, or at the very least overreacting. I wish you well....

Posts: 868 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't want to see any more of this in this thread. Discuss this subject maturely, or don't bother. That goes for everyone in this thread.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Well, that escalated quickly.

Anyway, James (depusm12) as a complete tangent to this thread, I'm curious about your username. What does it mean?

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:

Anyway, James (depusm12) as a complete tangent to this thread, I'm curious about your username. What does it mean?

Its a nod to the dream job I always wanted, but was never able to get Deputy(dep) (usm)US
Marshal and my lucky number 12. Thanks for asking about it DMF.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by depusm12:
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:

Its a nod to the dream job I always wanted, but was never able to get Deputy(dep) (usm)US
Marshal and my lucky number 12. Thanks for asking about it DMF.

James
Cool. Thanks.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post