SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time once again for the epic WI SF shoot...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time once again for the epic WI SF shoot... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted
Just for greater visibility, I wanted to throw a quick advertisement in the lounge here.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...1105858/m/9830072124

Come one, come all. Doesn't matter where you're from, if you're on SF, you're invited. There's a hotel literally 100 yards away from my back deck, so it's well within stumbling distance.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
so it's well within stumbling distance.

I can attest to this part!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Its not epic until you are pulling bogged cars and 4 wheel drives out of the parking lot with a stolen tractor.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Its not epic until you are pulling bogged cars and 4 wheel drives out of the parking lot with a stolen tractor.

Challenge accepted! Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Bump to make sure everyone sees it