SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Starburst finally wakes up and does it right!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starburst finally wakes up and does it right! Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted

A bag of just PINK ones! Yummy! Too bad its limited time, but maybe they will wake up!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of strawberry-flavored anything.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
In High School I would by Starburst packs and sell the individual squares for .25 cents each. People didn't bat an eye and bought them. I made a small fortune. Don't know what I did with the fortune though. Confused

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
It is infrequent that I eat Starburst, when I do then I usually eat two squares of different flavors.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Pink is my favorite by far. Haven’t had one in several years, but I would take pink if I were to indulge. Yellows are given away.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
Pink is my favorite by far. Haven’t had one in several years, but I would take pink if I were to indulge. Yellows are given away.

THIS. The strawberry is by far the best flavor with cherry coming in second.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Finally.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
No, I can't. Any comment would be hugely inappropriate. Nope, not going down that road.

I know I'm not the only one. Big Grin

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post