SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help identifying a motorcycle phone/GPS Mount*solved*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help identifying a motorcycle phone/GPS Mount*solved* Login/Join 
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted
I figure someone at the braintrust can help. I bought a used Street Glide that has this mount:

Searched for a couple of days but found nothing. No markings of any type other than screws. Closest I found similar is a company called "Rider's Claw" but it's not the same.

Trying to find what company made this so I can figure out how to get my phone on this.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Belwolf,

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
http://www.easternperformance....metric-cruisers.html

I found this picture. It looks like it was made for an i-pod.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
That's it! Thanks bro.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post