SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You pick um, Best tv/movie car of the two
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You pick um, Best tv/movie car of the two Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
I'll take the Mad Max Ford Falcon.

]

yep yep yep,

or even one of these

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post

Not fancy, not valuable, but one tough truck.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The '69, only because it's more muscle car, more what I grew up on. I just don't get that skull-splitting grin from seeing something newer.

I know the '77 would be mechanically better in most ways, and I could even get into it. I can still slither through an open car window, but if I had to do it regularly, I'd have to get ibuprofen shipped in by the pallet.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
77 all day long. But Id have Daisy instead of Sally.

Even though its not the choice I like Mad Maxs car too. Just a beauty.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3856 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Neither one The 77 Trans-Am was a overweight under powered pig. The Charger.. well its a Mopar!

The best two movie cars.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
So let me put it to you another way.

If you had to choose one to own (just as it was in the movie / show) and drive yourself today...

The POS 01 saved from the junk yard and rebuilt over a weekend by a shade tree mechanic...

or

A brand new '77 TA.

Yea, give me the TA, thank you very much..

If they shade tree mechanic is Cooter then I’m still taking the General Lee.

Plus its very existence pisses of the leftists, which always makes me smile.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
No love for a deLorean DMC-12 with a flux capacitor?

Posts: 6393 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Not a big mopar fan, but the Charger by a 1/4 mile.

I believe I recall reading the Trans Am was about 285 HP in those years. Yuk.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1989 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Old school Charger by a mile.

Posts: 22851 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
What was the question again? Oh yeah, the Charger would be my second choice...

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by italia:
Some other cars are better.

From Gumball Rally: Ferrari Daytona Spider and Shelby Cobra

"Yeah, well, Smedley, some things get meaner as they get older."

Love that movie Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I voted the "General", but since everyone is adding to the list. How about James Bonds Aston Martin DB5?

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43802 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptruck:
I voted the "General", but since everyone is adding to the list. How about James Bonds Aston Martin DB5?

I was almost to the bottom of the thread without seeing it. My choice, too.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Either car from the Snake and Mongoose.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonny Crockets' car from Miami Vice.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2869 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charger.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The Cudas from the Phantasm series.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34073 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30539 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post