SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yup. McGuire's people were awful. The DC swampmonster sandwich boards were CHEESY.

The irony was rich when right after Tina told her people to vote for McGuire, she wemt on and on about how proud she was that she ran a clean and positive campaign.

I'm guessing the fix regarding that was in for a while cause someone wentnout and had a frw hundred flyers printed declarings Tina's support for McGuire.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got that vibe from tina after her pissing match with Nicks wife. My frustrations for Nick not getting his paperwork done aside. Once Knaggs endorsed him. I am all in. Take a closer look at knaggs in the future. I really like the guy. His web chats, q&a's were solid.

That being said. I lost any interest in Tina about a month and a half ago. If Mcguire was pulling that shit. Then no, he does not get my support.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Virginia voters - remember this when you vote in 2020 and 2021

This is the enemy bragging how they kicked our ass

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0.../bloomberg-guns.html

John Feinblatt, Everytown’s president, said he believed gun violence was more important to voters now than it had ever been.

“Post-Covid, our polling tells us it’s more critical to voters than ever,” Mr. Feinblatt said in an interview on Wednesday. “It’s become a litmus test for voters, as it was in Virginia.

Everytown aims to replicate its success from Virginia’s 2017 and 2019 elections, when it backed Democrats who overturned a generation of Republican control of the state legislature with investments that pale in comparison to what major statewide races cost.

The group is now aiming to install Democratic allies atop state governments, through which it then hopes to enact sweeping gun control measures, as Virginia did this year.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Given the nature of Progressivism as illustrated in sdy's post above, there is no safe place. They are working to sweep the nation like a cancer. We will have to fight for our liberty. There is no 'It can't happen here'.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
VA DEM senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner introduced the "Virginia plan to Reduce Gun Violence Act of 2020" that would enact most of Virginia's new gun controls nationally.

Daniel Gade: "Mark and his party bosses are calling to defund police, at the same time they are planning to disarm law abiding citizens. This is hardly commonsense"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
VA DEM senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner introduced the "Virginia plan to Reduce Gun Violence Act of 2020" that would enact most of Virginia's new gun controls nationally.

Daniel Gade: "Mark and his party bosses are calling to defund police, at the same time they are planning to disarm law abiding citizens. This is hardly commonsense"

Who said that democraPs have any semblance of common sense?

I hope these idiots understand what they are bringing about! But then I realize that it is a forlorn hope! They were trained that way by our nation's school system which has spent the last 40 years working to achieve this result!

As I recall, some wise man once said to first destroy the religion, then the schools and wait for the collapse of the government. Or words to that effect.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
...that would enact most of Virginia's new gun controls nationally.
Yeah...try bringin' that shit to Texas! Please...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Can we ship Kaine and Warner to Texas, and promise to let y'all treat them as you please?

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Virginia new voter registration for June 2020 is down 40% compared to June 2016.

Much less campaigning and door to door knocking going on.

Department of Motor Vehicle centers have been closed, but are now starting to open up.

Good time to ask your friends if they are registered and help motivate them to register and vote. Nov 2020 could be a very strange election.

Let's not be thinking mid Nov, "if only we had worked a little harder"

posted Hide Post
This is posted on the blog page for the VSSA, from the Washington Free Beacon. NRA is stepping up the game prior to the election.

https://virginiashootingsports...g+Sports+Association)

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

When Donald Trump wins in November, we can send a supporting fighter to the Senate, or let Mark Warner continue to stop progress and attempt another impeachment.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
No more Warner, please.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Places Daniel Gade will be:

Thursday 20 Aug 2020
6 to 8 pm
Glory Days Grill in Winchester
130 Featherbed Ln, Winchester VA 22601

Saturday 22 Aug 2020
2 to 4 pm
Glory Days Grill in Fairfax
3059 Nutley St, Fairfax VA 22031

Sunday 23 Aug 2020
2 to 4 pm
Algonkian Regional Park
47001 Fairway Dr, Sterling VA 20165

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Warner barely won re-election. Cmon Virginians you guys can do it. Talk to your friends talk to anyone who you think will listen to you. Give them reasons to dislike Warner. Flush that Anti-gun turd down the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent Mr. Gade, and Jeff Jordan (8th District candidate) a check yesterday. NRA also. Gotta work one up for DJT tonight.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope VA voters will remember what has transpired regarding the statues, firearms, taxes etc.. and get out to vote.

I have already planned to take the day off, vote then eat dinner at my favorite restaurant.

I had enough of Mark Warner on day one when I was assigned to work at the executive Mansion and the protection detail with the VA Capitol Police.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I feel a bit guilty using this thread for supporting Daniel Gade's senate run, but it seemed better than trying to start a separate thread.

If anyone wants a Gade bumper sticker or a yard sign, pls email me. I have put an email address in my profile.

Also have Gade brochures.

As some of you know, this email address in my profile is not my normal one. This is a dedicated email for supporting the Gade campaign.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ity-of-no-jail-time/

The Virginia Senate passed legislation Wednesday that would demote assaulting a police officer from a felony to a misdemeanor and would remove a mandatory jail sentence for the crime.

Virginia’s upper chamber voted 21-15 to approve Senate Bill 5032 during the current Virginia General Assembly special session

According to the legislation’s summary, it would “[eliminate] the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed against a judge; magistrate; law-enforcement officer; correctional officer; person directly involved in the care, treatment, or supervision of inmates; firefighter; or volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical services personnel and provides that such crime can no longer be committed as a simple assault and must result in a bodily injury.”

Meanwhile, a bill to ban police-free “CHOP” zones as seen in Democrat-run cities like Seattle was voted down by a Virginia Senate committee, Virginia Mercury News reported. The Republican-sponsored bill was shot down by a vote of 5-8, with one Democrat lawmaker branding it “the most useless piece of legislation I’ve ever seen.”

“I’ll bring some T-shirts for our committee that say ‘Virginia is for CHOP zones,’” Republican State Sen. Bill Stanley quipped after the failed vote.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's a real pity that the senate bill doesn't only apply to the capitol police. I remember the smirks on their faces earlier in this thread when they were throwing 2nd amendment supporters our of the capitol and hearing rooms. They were enjoying the job and the power. Guys like that make me sick.

I'd love to see the look on their faces when they realize that getting punched or spit on is now a misdemeanor.

I feel terrible for all the other folks in that list, particularly the red county cops, firefighters, EMTs and prison guards. They don't deserve this kind of shit from their legislators.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
As best I can tell, Kanye West was approved to be on the Virginia ballot for U.S. President (3 Nov 2020)

Perkins Coie law firm is trying to get him off the ballot. They claim the petitions that were submitted were not proper and some of the 13 people designated as electors were tricked into signing

Perkins Coie complaint is here:

https://electionlawblog.org/wp...-Complaint-FINAL.pdf