SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I am now starting to wonder with all the focus and attention to the gun bills they are pushing, what else is going on that they are trying to slide under the radar.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
I am now starting to wonder with all the focus and attention to the gun bills they are pushing, what else is going on that they are trying to slide under the radar.

It’s no secret, the anti 2A bills are horrendous but the rest of their plans are just as bad. State level green new deal and Obama care, ridiculous minimum wage increases, no ID to vote, no question absentee voting, instant voter registration and many more.

Voter fraud, taxation and free shit programs that will destroy the state.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is the way with the left. I have been emailing daily. but keeping track of all the bills is a chore in its own right.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:

That is the way with the left. I have been emailing daily. but keeping track of all the bills is a chore in its own right.

Trying to keep track of them as well. I've sent more email and made more phone calls than ever before on guns, taxes, healthcare, wages, abortion, etc... Just trying to figure out what is moving with little to no visibility. I just don't trust any of them.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you think people will actually be carrying at the protest?

Sometimes it sucks to be the responsible party.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Fight The Boys!
my heart belongs to ole Virginny!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matai:

Some will, there is no way that I can see that they can stop it.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Davidson County, North Carolina voted tonight 7-0 in favor of declaring Davidson County a Second Amendment Protected County.

McDowell County, NC unanimously passed a similar resoluton on January 13th.

Under Construction

Posts: 361 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by matai:

Some will, there is no way that I can see that they can stop it.

What's the old line, "I carry [this gun] when I can't carry a gun."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent VCDL and VSSA a check each today, an NRA letter was in the mailbox. We will not have an uncontested US Congress seat (8th Dist.) this coming election; but the Fairfax GOP webpage on 2A hasn't been updated since 2018.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow
I cannot believe Portsmouth became a 2A sanctuary city.

I am glad that Hopewell voted to become one as well but Portsmouth just blows my mind.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
Wow
I cannot believe Portsmouth became a 2A sanctuary city.

I am glad that Hopewell voted to become one as well but Portsmouth just blows my mind.

If Portsmouth and Virginia Beach can vote to do so, I'd not be surprised if Arlington didn't swing this way eventually too.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I truly believe the leftist trash have crossed a line with most Virginians. If they do reverse course and soon, they’ll lose the state. No compromise!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The governer drops his state of emergency. Friday through Monday. He also drops no street parking in the city on Monday.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I saw this earlier today.
I still can't believe someone would try this in America.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Maybe Davidson County is a place to look at

I'll be there first to welcome you! I've been here all my life, except a little time off at college.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Maybe Davidson County is a place to look at

I'll be there first to welcome you! I've been here all my life, except a little time off at college.

Thank you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Oh Gov Blackface declared a "state of emergency" to keep the GUNZ!?!?!??! away.

A True Tyrant in the making.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/virg...un/story?id=68299433

https://www.governor.virginia....ia-State-Capitol.pdf

PDF is too hard to cut and paste, but available at the link.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
"credible intelligence"

It really seems like he is trying to demonize the VCDL "they unleashed a problem they cannot control" and never mentions hate groups like ANTIFA. Just the pro 2A group.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
There will be a lawsuit over this as there was a law passed a couple years ago prohibiting banning guns during a declared emergency.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart