SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...wo-absentee-ballots/

Over 1,000 Virginia voters who sought an absentee ballot to vote received an additional ballot in the mail , raising further concerns about possible electoral fraud in the November election.

Fairfax saw the majority of the duplicate ballots, with about 1,000, out of roughly 1,400 across the state. Another 300 were sent to voters in the city of Richmond and 100 in Henrico County, just to the north.

(all heavy DEM)

Officials blamed the confusion on label printing machines that jammed, erroneously causing some to be duplicated when entire pages were reprinted due to damage to just some of the labels. “Before the supervisors caught it, the people applying the labels applied them to the entire sheet of labels rather than just pulling out the ones that should have been processed,” Fairfax County Registrar Gary Scott told NBC 4

“We knew the Democrats’ many last-minute changes to our election law would make our elections less secure, but no one could imagine voters receiving two ballots,” Virginia Republican Party chairman Rich Anderson said in a statement.

Of course the majority went to Fairfax where they'd be extra votes for biden... Roll Eyes

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCFD4:
Of course the majority went to Fairfax where they'd be extra votes for Biden... Roll Eyes

Same goes for Richmond. Very curious, isn't it?

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
vthoky wrote:

"Maybe he's concentrating ad funds on the NoVa area, but we (my group at work) are of the opinion he could really stand to get some air time out here in the mountains too."

I emailed Daniel Gade about this. There is a reality we need to face, and a reality we need to overcome.

Warner will out spend Gade by a factor of 8x to 10x. That is the reality.

So you will see very significantly more Warner ads than Gade ads.

How do we overcome that ?

It all hinges on grassroots energy and action. It hinges on us.

Keep spreading the word about the election and the Gade campaign. Use email, letters, phone calls, face to face. Any effort, no matter how small, helps us to win.

Remember a fundamental campaign rule - a political message is much more effective when someone hears it from a person they know and consider honest .

That is why communicating w friends, neighbors, coworkers & relatives is so powerful.

Share that Gade/Warner debate video w as many as you can. Link:

https://youtu.be/pq4-U-DGk8s

Gade did a great job. Warner comes off as the swarmy full-DEM person that he is. For a first time politician, Gade was very effective in his delivery, timing, and facts.

If you have a few $ to spare, send a contribution to Gade. Every little bit helps and don't hesitate because you think your contribution is too small to make a difference. It all helps.

gadeforvirginia.com

Contact your local Republican Party and the VA REP Party. Ask them what they are doing to get Gade elected.

Republican Party of Virginia
115 E. Grace St
Richmond, VA 23219

https://virginia.gop/contact/

Bottom line: No cavalry is coming to save us. We are the cavalry. Saddle up.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sdy.

I'm spreading the materials you sent me -- some of the peeps at work are mighty excited about a chance to unseat Warner.

I hadn't seen the debate video -- thank you for that link. I'll watch it momentarily, and share it wide.

One of the fellows at work is active with the local Republican Party group, and we've talked a good bit about Dr. Gade and the necessity of getting him elected.

We're working on it, sir!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
To my Central Virginia friends:
Daniel Gade, our Republican Candidate for US Senate, will be in Rustburg on Sunday, October 18, from 12:30PM to 2:00PM. We are very fortunate to have this opportunity to meet our candidate for senate.

Holding and expanding GOP control of the US Senate is critical! Remember, the current Senate majority prevented Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerry Nadler's attempt to impeach our president. Also, never forget that the US Senate is the body that approves nominees to the US Supreme Court.

The location is Del. Matt Fariss's "Haybarn Atop Hyland Farm" at 1287 Lynbrook Road, Rustburg. Don't worry, Lynbrook Rd is no longer blocked for construction. See the attached document for details.

Admission is free but I encourage contributions to help our candidate compete against Mark Warner, the wealthiest member of the US Senate, who is supported by out of state Billionaires and PACs.

Also, you can join me in contributing on-line at 'GadeForVirginia.com' or send contributions to "Gade for Virginia, Inc., 7330 Staples Mill Rd, #100, Richmond, VA 23228".

Rustburg by redstone71, on Flickr

This will be our very best opportunity to get to know Daniel Gade, a truly inspiring American Hero and Patriot.

Sincerely,
Doug Barringer, Chairman
Campbell County Republican Committee

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Two weeks to the election. Getting very close.

Gade has collected total campaign funds of $ 3.5 million

Warner $ 16.3 million

Most of Daniel Gade's funds came after the primary. A lot of people hold back until they are sure someone will really be the candidate.

And this:

"Our campaign is the only Senate campaign that outraised their incumbent Democrat opponent in Q3.
Thank you, Virginia." Daniel Gade

In a sign of increasing enthusiasm for his race, US Senate Candidate Daniel Gade raised $2.5 million dollars compared to Mark’s $2.2 million dollars in the last quarter.

“The polls are tightening, we are out raising Mark and there is something special happening here in the Commonwealth,” said Daniel Gade. “With 15 days to go until November 3rd, I am extremely confident our campaign is going to shock the nation. Mark’s false negative attacks are a clear indicator he’s feeling the pressure. This is a competitive race and I am honored by all the support we have.”

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing lots of Gade signs in my area, and saw a Trump/Gade parade rolling through town yesterday afternoon -- probably about 60 vehicles. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://spectator.org/virginia...ndment-1-bipartisan/

Virginians will be voting on an amendment to the Commonwealth’s Constitution to create a bipartisan commission that will draw congressional and state legislative districts based on the 2020 Census, ideally in time for the House of Delegates races next year. The commission will be comprised of 16 members, eight from each party, equally divided between sitting legislators and citizens. The Virginia Supreme Court would resolve any deadlocks, though both sides have strong incentives to reach compromises before the Supreme Court steps in.

In short, if it passes, Constitutional Amendment 1 will end abusive gerrymandering and promote competitive, fair, bipartisan redistricting in the Commonwealth.

Republican Party of VA favors Amendment 1.

I voted for it recently during "in person" early voting.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Well folks, here we go.

Please be sure to vote tomorrow if you haven't already.

If you know anyone who might be "iffy" about voting, give them a call.

From now on, the polls and probabilities don't matter. Vote every chance you get and be the spark that gets other conservatives to the polls.

No matter what happens tomorrow, we will have a year long battle to take our state back and defeat the most radical and extreme DEM party that has ever existed.

Happy Warriors!

adding: VCDL reports that about 60% of the Virginia vote has already been cast.

The estimates from VCDL are that more DEMs voted early than REPs. They expect election day turn out to heavily favor REPs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to step back in here and say one more time how grateful I am for all of the work you have done and continue to do sdy. Thank you!

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Indeed.
Thank you, sdy.

God bless America.

posted Hide Post
Well I did my part.
I voted straight R and yes to the issues.

I hope Gade beats Warner.
I have not liked Mark Warner since the first week I reported for duty at the Gov. Mansion way back in 2002.

I think Mr. Gade has some good ideas, and will be a breath of fresh air.

I was joking with one of the poll workers who was in Iraq for the elections. I said Mr. Gade is not too bad for an Occifer and branched as a 19K to boot. Well I am biased though since I started as a lowly enlisted 19D.

I wish him the best.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
A little update from our neck of the woods..

It looks like Good beat Webb keeping our district Red despite a massive amount of money being poured in to defeat Good.!!!

https://www.wdbj7.com/2020/11/...al-race-to-bob-good/

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Good... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I thought we had a chance to have VA go for Trump and Gade. But once again VA goes DEM.

Very disappointing because Trump and Gade were great candidates.

right now it looks like we picked up one House seat w Nick Freitas winning CD 7

Freitas 186,367
Spanberger 159,856

I think VA will have 6 DEMs and 5 REPs in the House of Representatives

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I thought we had a chance to have VA go for Trump and Gade. But once again VA goes DEM.

Very disappointing because Trump and Gade were great candidates.

right now it looks like we picked up one House seat w Nick Freitas winning CD 7

Freitas 186,367
Spanberger 159,856

I think VA will have 6 DEMs and 5 REPs in the House of Representatives

As a state, VA is lost. Turn out the lights and lock the doors, this fuckin place is CA East now.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
R Freitas 200,952 50.17%
D Spanberger In 199,599 49.83%

99.57% precincts reported.

Holy hell this race got CLOSE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post