SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My mom posted this GQ article on her Facebook page. I thought GQ was men's health/cars/watches/clothing? They appear to be a political mag running a straight up propaganda machine. There are so many lies in that article it's not even funny. The pièce de résistance was the illustration, WTF?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
My mom posted this GQ article on her Facebook page. I thought GQ was men's health/cars/watches/clothing? They appear to be a political mag running a straight up propaganda machine. There are so many lies in that article it's not even funny. The pièce de résistance was the illustration, WTF?

The wench (Talia Lavin) that wrote that piece is a proven liar: https://www.thewrap.com/nyu-ca...ns-journalism-class/

But yeah, GQ is just another liberal rag.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This is worth watching. Two capitol police drive 100 miles to question a man whose actions at the capitol building prior to the 2A rally aroused the suspicion of the current state government.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
retirement used to be so peaceful.

I met last night w my local REP party chair and a Republican Party rep who is on the "Trump Victory Leadership Initiative".

They both signed the Gade petition. I asked the leadership guy to please send back the message "don't abandon us in Virginia". We talked about Trump recently saying "Virginia is in play". I can tell you there is an initiative starting now to gear up for Nov.

The primary topic was one we have been discussing. The power of local people talking to other local people about the importance of voting. Starting now and maintaining momentum.

so fundamental. The leadership guy said exactly what I have been thinking. We have the numbers. What we need is enthusiasm to go vote.
Also identifying those who are not registered to vote and getting them registered.

more later

https://trumpvictory.com/training/

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize so many people had those tactical helmets.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I didn't realize so many people had those tactical helmets.

I think that suprised me as well. Also, some had serious comm setups. I started to get deer fever and wished I had brought my supressed SBR Smile
I think it was just a lack of courage on my part maybe.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
VA house bill 1627

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bi...4.exe?201+ful+HB1627

§ 18.2-152.7:1. Harassment by computer; penalty.

If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A violation of this section may be prosecuted in the jurisdiction in which the communication was made or received or in the City of Richmond if the person subjected to the act is one of the following officials or employees of the Commonwealth: the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.

xxxxxxxxx

think of the language the DEMs have used against the President

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
VA house bill 1627

If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A violation of this section may be prosecuted in the jurisdiction in which the communication was made or received or in the City of Richmond if the person subjected to the act is one of the following officials or employees of the Commonwealth: the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.

xxxxxxxxx

think of the language the DEMs have used against the President

Well they aren't satisfied with going after 2A, now they are coming for the First.

I will proudly call King Ralph a shithead, fucking tyrant. Guess I'm a criminal now.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Make no mistake, people. Virginia is once again the front lines of the (un)Civil War. 170 years ago, the racist, control-grabbing Democrats launched this country into one of the bloodiest conflicts ever seen. They're at it again.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That limited list of protected individuals appears to be a list of elites worthy of special consideration over the common citizenry. It is easy to understand where their priorities truly are.

Posts: 282 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
VA house bill 1627

So now they’re trying to weaken the 1st Amendment in Virginia. They’re going full bore.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
VA house bill 1627

It's the 21st Century, and the Democrats want us to relitigate the meaning of obscenity while slipping lese majeste back into the law books after 200 years?

Holy shit, that sheep-fucking Governor Northam oughtta be removed from office just for being a such a grossly anachronistic asshole! I mean, seriously, who was the last Governor of Virginia to pull that shit, Lord Dunmore?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
even worse

https://trackbill.com/bill/vir...ote-compact/1800667/

HB 199

Presidential electors; National Popular Vote Compact.

Enters Virginia into an interstate compact known as the Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote.

Article II of the Constitution of the United States gives the states exclusive and plenary authority to decide the manner of awarding their electoral votes. Under the compact, Virginia agrees to award its electoral votes to the presidential ticket that receives the most popular votes in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The compact goes into effect when states cumulatively possessing a majority of the electoral votes have joined the compact. A state may withdraw from the compact; however, a withdrawal occurring within six months of the end of a President's term shall not become effective until a President or Vice President has qualified to serve the next term.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wiki

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential candidate wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The compact is designed to ensure that the candidate who receives the most votes nationwide is elected president, and it would come into effect only when it would guarantee that outcome.[2][3] As of January 2020, it has been adopted by fifteen states and the District of Columbia. Together, they have 196 electoral votes, which is 36.4% of the Electoral College and 72.6% of the 270 votes needed to give the compact legal force.

presently this movement has 196 EV of the 270

legislation is pending now for another 131 EVs

They only need another 74 to make this binding

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cool I don't have to worry about voting anymore. I can let California and New York do the voting for me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DEM strategy:

1. Get millions of illegals to vote by registering for driver license then auto register them to vote

2. Get DEM controlled states that total 270 electoral votes to join National Popular Vote Interstate Compact

Then just like that, they invalidate the presidential votes of the other 268 electoral vote states

and

invalidate all of their opposition votes in the states belonging to the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Tyranny.

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
****URGENT, CALLS NEEDED NOW***

House Bill 674, the House version of Red Flag Gun Confiscation, is on the agenda for the Public Safety Committee in the House of Delegates tomorrow.

It is VITAL that you call the below Delegates and demand they vote against House Bill 674

Mike Mullin- 804-698-1093
Karrie Delaney-804-698-1067
Jennifer Carroll Foy- 804-698-1002
Carrie Coyner- 804-698-1062
Sam Rasoul- 804-698-1011

Time to dial now, dial later tonight then dial first thing in the morning. It does not matter if you are in their district or not, refuse to tell them your address but demand they vote against HB674.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It’s time for the feds to step in and restore liberty.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

The wench (Talia Lavin) that wrote that piece is a proven liar: https://www.thewrap.com/nyu-ca...ns-journalism-class/

But yeah, GQ is just another liberal rag.

She was probably foaming at the mouth while writing that article.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post