SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Daniel Gade on Fox re the rally

video at link

https://www.foxnews.com/opinio...ontrol-capitol-rally

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
A lot of people were here. No problems, everyone super friendly, and I saw the cowardly Lion. At least three helicopters flying overhead.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Way to go ladies and gentlemen!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And they wonder why they get called Fake News by Trump? Roll Eyes

quote:

Steve Guest

@SteveGuest
Follow Follow @SteveGuest

Crowd recites the Pledge of Allegiance.

NBC reporter tweets: "Chants of “we will not comply” from gun rights protesters in Richmond."

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest.../1219281030126931968

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Great seeing so many folks together. There were times where you couldn't move due to amount of people on the streets. I got there about 7:45am and headed out shortly after 12. In all that time there wasn't a single time that someone bumped into me where they didn't ask pardon. Everyone was polite and respectful.

Yes Antifa was definitely there...all protesting against anti-2A laws. I saw exactly one person who was carrying a sign wanting stricter gun laws. Everyone ignored him. I never saw any blatant supremacist groups. I didn't hear one single racist comment. There were men and women of many different backgrounds all protesting in favor of the 2nd amendment.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I like the big sign, seen in the live stream, that said "GOVT and Media run by Organized Crime"

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Man, the corrupt media will not cover this crowd - MAGA hats and at a gun rights rally.

Great group of young men and women - listening to their interviews they get it all.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
^^^ Love the kid with this group above interviewed wearing the MAGA hat - he jokingly said the MSM announced there'd be tons of white supremacist's at the rally - but since he hadn't seen any, he would self identify as one... Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome performance at the rally ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations!

Wished I could have been there but my battle with cancer is a problem.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to get a drone up, to get a good, independent read on the actual size of the protest.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
y'all sure this happened? I just did a quick check of MSNBC an didn't see a thing... CNN had a small link but had to scan about ten other things to find it. Good Job folks! Utah is with you!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Couldn't hear any of the official speakers outside the pen, but Nick Freitas came out and talked with all the scary gun owners.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/szhgSNTnm80

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Someone needs to get a drone up, to get a good, independent read on the actual size of the protest.
Uh, yeah no, it's a no fly zone.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I saw video earlier from the surrounding streets and not just the capital grounds. Waaaaaaay more than 120,000 there. I would say closer to 300,000, possibly more.

um, no. 30k is what I am betting.

Photos from today.

our own red headed communist lee carter, who won his seat witht he slimmest of margines.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Great set of on scene pics - thanks.

posted Hide Post
That is awesome to see. Americans of all races coming together to stand up for what they believe in that is actually constitutionally correct, not listening to some dictators trying to dissolve our voice and more importantly, our rights.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the awesome pictures. Certainly looks like a good time being had by all!

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:

Great set of on scene pics - thanks.

No problem. Some are my pics, most are pics that i picked up while there off social media.

It was a good day. I have to say, first class effort by our LEO's. Just a prime example of the quality of people we have working in our state.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was a good day. I have to say, first class effort by our LEO's. Just a prime example of the quality of people we have working in our state.

Yes it was. It was nice to meet you in person, as well as 10-7_Leo, Architect, and Thunderson. Sorry I missed you 95flhr.

Great job guys showing up!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
y'all sure this happened? I just did a quick check of MSNBC an didn't see a thing... CNN had a small link but had to scan about ten other things to find it. Good Job folks! Utah is with you!

Of course you didn't see any alphabet entries into this -- there was ZERO FIGHTS, ZERO PROBLEMS, ZERO -- well ya'll get my drift. Had there been anything they would ALL be there filming. Fucking Dems.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post