SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ewills:
Sic Semper Tyrannis Northam

Sic Semper TakeahikeRalph.

(And take your lackeys with you.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

This is something that we need to get a handle on. The left is funneling a ton of cash into states to flip elections, all the while accusing the NRA of buying elections.

I’ve noticed a ton of no name “Family Values” type lefty PACs that have popped up in local elections. This is how the left if funneling so much more money in to attempt to buy elections at all levels without violating campaign finance laws. Basically, they are shell PACs.

Bloomberg, pouring millions into 2020 campaigns.

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

This is something that we need to get a handle on. The left is funneling a ton of cash into states to flip elections, all the while accusing the NRA of buying elections.

I’ve noticed a ton of no name “Family Values” type lefty PACs that have popped up in local elections. This is how the left if funneling so much more money in to attempt to buy elections at all levels without violating campaign finance laws. Basically, they are shell PACs.

Bloomberg, pouring millions into 2020 campaigns.

Soros is heavily involved also.

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Finally someone posted a link in my local 2A group from our meeting two weeks ago. I want you guys to see what kind of uphill battle we face in my county, and this is before the board flips 6-3 D next month, including the chick that flipped off the President so famously a while back.

Watch from 26:00 to see our POS Chairman Phyllis Randell refuse to take off her Mom's Demand Action button during a BoS meeting.

Link to original video: Link to original video: https://youtu.be/w8HFRWZJ0pU

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Skins, if she angers enough people she can lose her seat. I have never in my life seen so many people in Virginia meet at their local city hall and voice concern and support for the Second amendment.

She needs to be reminded EVERY DAY she serves the interests of Virginians as a representative of Virginians NOT big dollar special interests.

Can she be recalled? Is there any way to remove her? If so that ball needs to start rolling right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Finally someone posted a link in my local 2A group from our meeting two weeks ago. I want you guys to see what kind of uphill battle we face in my county, and this is before the board flips 6-3 D next month, including the chick that flipped off the President so famously a while back.

Watch from 26:00 to see our POS Chairman Phyllis Randell refuse to take off her Mom's Demand Action button during a BoS meeting.

Link to original video: Link to original video: https://youtu.be/w8HFRWZJ0pU

Listening to this Randal moron, it is obvious that she is a low IQ, ignorant, arrogant bastard beholding to the Bloomberg and the democrat party. This cancer needs to go!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Skins, if she angers enough people she can lose her seat. I have never in my life seen so many people in Virginia meet at their local city hall and voice concern and support for the Second amendment.

She needs to be reminded EVERY DAY she serves the interests of Virginians as a representative of Virginians NOT big dollar special interests.

Can she be recalled? Is there any way to remove her? If so that ball needs to start rolling right now.

Most localities have set attendance records because of the 2nd Amendment meetings. Cool

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Stafford considers 2A Sanctuary Resolution

Tuesday 17 Dec 2019 at 7pm

Board Chambers
1300 Courthouse Rd.
Stafford, VA 22554

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Most localities have set attendance records because of the 2nd Amendment meetings. Cool

Stickman I don't think they could recalled for following their constituents desires. Loudoun used to be rural, they bulldozed the farms and built McMansions in their place for the rich elites to move into.

Leemur yours was impressive. Mine had room filled, spillover room filled, and I had to watch on TV from lobby. We are definitely being seen and making our presence known.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Some VA political hacks want to mobilize the National Guard in VA to enforce the coming gun bans in a LEO capacity.

https://wset.com/news/at-the-c...ional-guard-responds

If I'm reading between the lines, I can't tell which side of the fence this General is on, or if he even cares. I understand the requirements of his position in this regard, but is he sending a signal one way or the other in this piece ? He sounds like a 2A person, but I can't tell for sure, nor how far he would go before he would tell the politicians in Richmond to pound sand when the Governor orders him to go door to door hunting for previously legal guns. VA has citizens who would start a gunfight with the National Guard. They would say FU and start shooting. For many citizens in VA it's more or less that simple. I hope this shit backfires big time on the Governor and State houses.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
Some VA political hacks want to mobilize the National Guard in VA to enforce the coming gun bans in a LEO capacity.

If I'm reading between the lines, I can't tell which side of the fence this General is on, or if he even cares. I understand the requirements of his position in this regard, but is he sending a signal one way or the other in this piece ? He sounds like a 2A person, but I can't tell for sure, nor how far he would go before he would tell the politicians in Richmond to pound sand when the Governor orders him to go door to door hunting for previously legal guns.

My reading is as follows:

You all are asking me dumb ass questions I shouldn't be responding to, but if I must. There has been no request, we will cross that bridge if it comes up. We support the 2nd Amendment and constitution and most of our members do too, we encourage them to speak up to their representatives.

In closing this is a political issue, not military, even if it were, we aren't the freaking police, so let's see what happens.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Thank you good sir. That sounds like a good adjunct Virginia General, given his particular position.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
skins2881 and I share the same disaster-to-be Board of Supervisors. This is the same bunch whose upcoming chairman (woman?) has floated a trial balloon of replacing the constitutionally-elected Sheriff with a police department whose chief would report to the BoS.

Let's see: A sheriff who is answerable to the people, or a police chief who is answerable to a board of amateurs who have no law enforcement background or experience. Let's think about that for a minute, shall we...?

Oh, did I mention the recently re-elected Sheriff is a Republican?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Sounds like she's aiming to stack the deck....

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Today's Day by Day cartoon.

(Image is too Yuge to embed.)

God bless America.

Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
skins2881 and I share the same disaster-to-be Board of Supervisors. This is the same bunch whose upcoming chairman (woman?) has floated a trial balloon of replacing the constitutionally-elected Sheriff with a police department whose chief would report to the BoS.

Seems to me, there has to be plenty of better ways to spend taxpayer money.

All about power and control. But we already know that.....

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I discovered Abigail Spanberger is my local Congressional Rep (Spotsylvania County) here in Fredericksburg (my Zip code just puts me in her district by 100 yards or so).

I sent her staffer (Mackenzie) a very cordial note indicating she will not get the four votes in my household, based completely on the anti-gun stance of Democrats. I described my intentions to be highly-highly activated from this day forward. Now it's on me. I will join groups, I will donate my tithings to this from now on. I will attend meetings/rallies. I will speak up. I've been remiss. I won't be.

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SteadyHand:
I discovered Abigail Spanberger is my local Congressional Rep (Spotsylvania County) here in Fredericksburg (my Zip code just puts me in her district by 100 yards or so).

I sent her staffer (Mackenzie) a very cordial note indicating she will not get the four votes in my household, based completely on the anti-gun stance of Democrats. I described my intentions to be highly-highly activated from this day forward. Now it's on me. I will join groups, I will donate my tithings to this from now on. I will attend meetings/rallies. I will speak up. I've been remiss. I won't be.

There were 2.3 million REGISTERED VOTERS that didnt vote. The Dems won a majority by the votes of just one quarter of all registered voters. This was a winnable election. We've got to motivate people to get off their lazy asses and vote next time around.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Today's Day by Day cartoon.

(Image is too Yuge to embed.)

There ya go...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you, gearhounds!

God bless America.