SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
ATTENTION ALL FRANKLIN COUNTY RESIDENTS!

I just heard back from the BOS.

Yes. The 2nd Amendment item is on the December 17th, 2019 Board of Supervisors agenda.

It will be one of the first items. The meeting begins at 1:30 PM.

Hope this helps!

Madeline Sefcik

Time to turn out!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Armory has turned out some lowers for y'all.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-lower-receiver.html

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

Great but it's in the wrong thread

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Or IS IT??

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
“The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”

So, I guess to these assholes that the US CONSTITUTION is no longer the law of the nation, and by default, the law of every state!

Are they really that stupid?

Yeah, I know, rhetorical question.

Nuremberg trials......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Or IS IT??

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Do not ever forget the original plans/laws the Democrats had, even if they backpedal.

We of course knew what was in store, but they revealed it to the rest of the populace.

And the populace didn't like it.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
As a former Guardsman...I am thinking ordering them to go out INTO THE COMMUNITIES THEY LIVE and enforce what I am sure a very high percentage think is an unconstitutional law.

And I am sure that quite a few of the guardsmen also have an "arsenal" at home.

So yes, please call out the Guard.....open the arms room <<snicker>>.....because all that you have accomplished is giving the people who oppose these laws belt felt weapons.

"We will use the Guard"....

"please oh please oh please not the briar patch"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Do not ever forget the original plans/laws the Democrats had, even if they backpedal.

We of course knew what was in store, but they revealed it to the rest of the populace.

And the populace didn't like it.

And "we the populace" had better make darned sure that the Dems don't forget it. Show them at the polls, show them at rallies and meetings, show them in their email, their mail boxes, and their phone logs. Take out billboards in their home towns. Newspaper ads, social media campaigns... heck, banners behind airplanes. Make darned sure these jerks never forget the opposition they face.

We the People are not the problem. The "hardware" we enjoy responsibly is not the problem. The evil manifesting itself in particular individuals is the problem, and that's where the attention should be focused. Put efforts toward dealing with those people who would cause harm and destruction, and leave alone those of us who act responsibly, contribute positively to society, and are generally good people.

It appears that Dems now are fully bought and owned by big-money interests, and have completely lost focus on the work We the People need done.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

Thanks for posting. I have ordered one, and will also pick up a build kit.

Come and take it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Remember, all these democrats have homes and regular jobs. I would not be opposed to participating in demonstrations in front of their homes and at their jobs. After all, democrats showed us how that's done.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
As a former Guardsman...I am thinking ordering them to go out INTO THE COMMUNITIES THEY LIVE and enforce what I am sure a very high percentage think is an unconstitutional law.

So yes, please call out the Guard.....open the arms room <<snicker>>.....because all that you have accomplished is giving the people who oppose these laws belt felt weapons.

I doubt the Guard would be called out, but if they were, Trump has the authority to rescind that order.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
quote:

I doubt the Guard would be called out, but if they were, Trump has the authority to rescind that order.

Never going to happen, biggest take away from that nonsense is that a sitting congressman feels like that is a move worth considering. He even said it in public, that's a scary thought.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That PSA lower was most definitely posted in the correct thread.

Quite a bit of cash raised for a noble cause. Thank you Palmetto State Armory! Very cool. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
What percentage of the enforcement are itching to boog with civilians?

You know the, leftist trash that can't wait to bag themselves a deplorable.

The forces brought in from other states like New Jersey where they are taught any civilian in possession of a gun is a criminal like they did in New Orleans.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mars_Attacks,

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
VCDL is getting a lot of attention right now.

I would like to see them start a PAC (not sure of correct term) to raise money to target Virginia politicians.

The money would only be used against specific identified DEMs. Let's play the game just like the DEMs do.

If this was started now we could target the 2020 congressional races.

Then carry on to go after DEMs in Virginia 2021 elections (including Governor)

I think a lot of people would be willing to donate to take down DEMs in Virginia elected positions. We wouldn't attack everywhere. Just pick out the most vulnerable and let them know we are coming after them in 2020 and 2021

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
VCDL has a PAC

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
quote:

Never going to happen, biggest take away from that nonsense is that a sitting congressman feels like that is a move worth considering. He even said it in public, that's a scary thought.

Totally agree, it just illustrates how stupid they are and yes it is scary to hear how far they would like to take it.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
VCDL is getting a lot of attention right now.

I would like to see them start a PAC (not sure of correct term) to raise money to target Virginia politicians.......

I think a lot of people would be willing to donate to take down DEMs in Virginia elected positions. We wouldn't attack everywhere. Just pick out the most vulnerable and let them know we are coming after them in 2020 and 2021

VCDL PAC donation page.

For those who don't like electronic payments.

PO. Box 513
Newington, VA 22122

I contributed to both the VCDL and VCDL PAC.

$5 or $10 if you got it would help, more if you are in a position to would really help.

Not that I would expect many non-Virginians to contribute, but if you do you can fight the fight in my state instead of yours. Kind of like why we go fight overseas to avoid having the fight come to our backdoor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Totally agree, it just illustrates how stupid they are and yes it is scary to hear how far they would like to take it.

and this needs to be in every ad placed for the R candidate during the next election cycle,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post