SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many Zwifters do we have on SF?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many Zwifters do we have on SF? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's got a handle

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just renewed my subscription tonight.

I need to get back in the saddle again to shed some of the weight I’ve put back on. Earlier today while I was asleep (I work nights now) my wife got the pain cave set back up for me. I was planning on doing it myself next weekend when I had a long weekend...but she beat me to it. So I suppose tomorrow night I’ll hop on and do a lap or two around Watopia.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I’ll be getting on this afternoon around 4-430 CT.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going outside for a quick 20 miler. My full ironman was pushed to September. Time to chill for a few weeks before ramping back up in the Sacramento summer!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I was going to Zwift but it’s 64 out some I’m heading out on the bike.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post