SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Support for Rolan Kraps' Family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Support for Rolan Kraps' Family Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
As many of you already know, my "partner in mischief" and wife of nearly 30 years passed away on May 22nd.

Her sharp whit and warm heart will be missed by all who knew her.

Many of you have asked what you could do to help our family in our time of need. Frankly, I could use some help. Many of you recall my health issues back in 2010. I always thought that I'D be the one who would die and planned accordingly with insurance that would take care of all final expenses. We NEVER anticipated that it be the other way around.

While I won't be hunting a dishwasher box and scoping out freeway underpasses, it would be a blessing to get some help with the over $340,000 in medical bills (not sure how much of that will be mine) and other final expenses.

If you feel like helping, I have setup a "gofundme" account. The link is: https://www.gofundme.com/carol...F8wo-pzz3R64PJc9ahb8

Several people have asked about using PayPal to avoid the fees charged by "gofundme". I didn't know about them.

My PayPal address is the same as my email address in my profile. If you prefer a check, please email me at my profile address and I'll respond back.

Thank you for your love during the difficult time, my invisible friends!

Your pard,
Rolan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rolan_Kraps,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Every bit helps. Thanks for the opportunity.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I won a Karma gift from you years ago Rolan.

Karma: (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

I'm happy to be able to help ease your burden ever so slightly.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Glad to help in a time of need.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Done, Bro.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Of course...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Done and so sorry Rolan you are in my prayers

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Done.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
It is my privilege to help my friend.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Done, God Bless...

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Done.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Done...be well brother

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done and take care.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Dave. Once again sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done good luck

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Done...but Dave please keep us updated on your situation and needs after you find out how much of that bill you will be on the hook for. If you end up needing more than you raise this round I think I speak for many members here when I say that we’d like to know that so we can see if we can help you some more.

My prayers are with you.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets send this back to the top

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Done, and back up

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Done brother. So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post