SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wouldn't it be great if *everyone* had a unique Avatar here?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wouldn't it be great if *everyone* had a unique Avatar here? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:
No avatar...problem solved!

Your No Avatar isn't unique!

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been searching for 40 min. for a beatles album cover , I can't find any under 400 x400

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Can't remember when I first started to use my avatar, and I can't remember who is hosting it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
send me any pic you like, bendable, I'll resize it and see if it works.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I know mine is unique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this process that you do takes 4 hours and two high balls to get through , Please don't bother.
otherwise, can we see this looks like in miniature? please

w/o the text, just the photo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I've been searching for 40 min. for a beatles album cover
Don't want the Christmas Grinch anymore? Will any of these work?

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...atles-ymca-promo.jpg

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen anyone else use mine.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I think I'm good.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been searching for 40 min. for a beatles album cover , I can't find any under 400 x400

Why don't you make a 60x60 white box in Paint?

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woodman,thanks only one shows up ( the boys in blue capes

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'll always see a Shell Station logo when Bendable posts, no matter what the avatar is.

Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm tiring of seeing the Humpty-Dumpty-like character with the sad face (Tinypic) or blurred (Photobucket) avatars. Either find a decent hosting service so you can put up a good one, or just take them down. I know, first world problem, but this is nothing more than being a cheapskate.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Woodman,thanks only one shows up ( the boys in blue capes
That is the 1965 Help album cover. Literally, one of a handful of albums I'd take to a desert island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help!

Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Wondering if this change is clear enough. Thanks sigmonkey!!

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Can't remember when I first started to use my avatar, and I can't remember who is hosting it.
If you go to your Profile and click to edit your avatar, I think it will give you the URL to the current one.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you go to your Profile and click to edit your avatar, I think it will give you the URL to the current one.
http: // i.imgur .com / MM60rwd .jpg

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
<<<<<<<Big thanks to Mr. Monkey for hooking me up with a spot to host my new avatar that matches my CUT.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Ever notice a comment and think: "wtf is jones talking about...? the stress must be getting to him."

Only to then notoce that it's not jones at all, but is instead cgode? Oh my gawd, becky.

Or worse, try to follow a conversation between Bigdeal and TXJim. Who's on First, indeed.

Dudes (and dudettes), take this down time and get or make yourself a unique avatar.

Doesn't that sound better?

Smile

Amen brother.
Love the OMG Becky comment... Look at her butt! Gasp.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Can’t remember if mine is still on photocrapit or imgur.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post