SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prius Hits Bobcat and Bobcat Survives
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prius Hits Bobcat and Bobcat Survives Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
See, Prius (Priuii?) are more environmentally friendly!

Yup, Nothing says green like a car powered by coal!

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Well, we all know that Bobcats are the toughest critters out there, right snwghst? Wink

After seeing pics like this, I'm inclined to agree.

Just your average belly rub to Bob

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You guys need to get a grip. As it turned out, what happened was best for this kitty. And I am sure she realized it was not a person or a child. Roll Eyes

Had that happened to a woman or girl I know. I would not have wanted them to get out and be attacked or in the presence of a wounded, wild animal like a 40# bobcat. And Rhino, you continue to not disappoint.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
A friend was turkey hunting and a bobcat was sneaking up on him while calling. The pelt is now on his coffee table.

Last year, I had something climbing the tree where my game camera was mounted. It was at night time and occurred about half a dozen times during a one month period. It also could have been a neighbors cat or a raccoon.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Prius Hits Bobcat

Wouldn't it have been ironic if a Bobcat had hit a bobcat.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Prius Hits Bobcat

Wouldn't it have been ironic if a Bobcat had hit a bobcat.

What about if this guy is driving your Bobcat?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/4S58e9wkHeQ

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wondering -

Given that the Prius has the aerodynamic shape of a slug, how can you NOT see a Bobcat on your grill?

Wonder what people were thinking as they drove past her going the other way? “Guess she’s just taking her cat out for a ride...”

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post