SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't Forget what day it is today!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't Forget what day it is today! Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I know a math prof who with grandkids who memorize the value of Pi (and he rewards them). One can recite Pi to something like 80 decimal places.
I'm good to about 10....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I have steak at least three times a week and I don't need a special day in order for my wife to make me happy in that special way. I do on the other hand rather like pie. Wink

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
I have steak at least three times a week and I don't need a special day in order for my wife to make me happy in that special way. I do on the other hand rather like pie. Wink

While I don't have steak quite as often, my girlfriend is pretty good at preparing the former and quite exceptional at performing the later. Wink

Since my birthday and Steak & BJ day are back to back during the week and we're both working our tails off, she's already told me that she has a special plan for this weekend to cover both. I hope I survive this weekend! Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post