SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    10 Year Karma!! BCA 10.5 5.56 AR barrel!! ***WINNER...bigguy***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 Year Karma!! BCA 10.5 5.56 AR barrel!! ***WINNER...bigguy*** Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Add me please, have a lower in the safe that needs a kickstart

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well - thanks for the opportunity!

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Dang! Impressive karma, count me in please.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

I’m queer for stainless steel.

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I've been considering a pistol build, this would be a fine start. Please include me.

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turbo,

Very generous. Please add my name.

Thank you.

Imadat

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please add my name

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2192 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in. This would go great with the two carbine gas tubes I found in my AR parts over the weekend.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks!

Posts: 989 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please. Great Karma!

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 yrs. I'm in. Thanks

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I appreciate it!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks for opportunity..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.
Would love to start a new project.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My goodness, great karma, great karma.....have something set aside that would work well on! Would appreciate the opportunity to be considered in this karma selection.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Put me in please.

Posts: 192 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
You're giving away gold! I'm in, thanks.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of waterweezel
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Thanks for the chance!!!

Posts: 343 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for a shot at this. I’d like to do a pistol build and this would be perfect!
Thank you!

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow please count me in. This is awesome. I've been considering a pistol build.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post