SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    10 Year Karma!! BCA 10.5 5.56 AR barrel!! ***WINNER...bigguy***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 Year Karma!! BCA 10.5 5.56 AR barrel!! ***WINNER...bigguy*** Login/Join 
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted
First of all, I would like to thank the Sig Forum community for providing me a great oasis of sanity for the last 10 years! To celebrate, I'd like to offer up a stainless steel Bear Creek Arsenal 10.5 inch barrel.

I purchased this for a build a couple years ago and ended up building something else. The barrel was never installed and is in "as new" condition.
It is a 5.56 chamber with 1/8 twist. This carbine length gas system barrel has M4 cuts in the extension and the barrel has a nice dimple for your .750 gas block.

This Karma is open to all members in good standing who have an active e mail address in their profile. I'll use some method of randomly picking the winner next Monday (1-18-21) evening.

1-18-21 ***Winner selected (by my 8 year old). bigguy you have mail***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Turbo216,

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 583 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thanks.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a chance, could use a nice upgrade to one of my guns!! Thank You!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's nice, I'll take it and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a chance too.

Posts: 72 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Count me in sir. Thanks!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'd love to get in on that!
Thank you very much!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I'd be delighted to put this to use. Thank you for the chance

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well please!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6252 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
At awesome karma!! I have an SBR this would be perfect for. Thank you for the opportunity!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you for the chance! I need a new barrel for my 10.5 SBR.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Please count me in also and thanks for the opportunity!!

Posts: 255 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks for the generous karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Congrats !
Thank you.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Perfect start for a new build, I’m in!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'd like a shot at this for my personal pistol build.

Someone here is gonna be a very lucky fellow!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could definitely put this to good use as I have a lower waiting for me to build an upper.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post