SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny story from West Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny story from West Virginia Login/Join 
posted
The best part is the interview with the 70 year old guy with the huge moustache and Duck Dynasty T shirt. He aint surprised at nothing no more.

http://www.wlox.com/story/3548...or-scaring-motorists

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
He was stepping, but he wasn't hitting the ground.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I used to work EMS in that part of Kanawha County about 30 years ago. Things haven't changed all that much.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Looks creepy enough without the mask.

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
About 30 years ago, we were heading to SC and passing through WV, and it was like it was another world, where road signs aren't there when you need one, and creepy guys follow you and then appear in front of you, again and again. We got totally lost, and ended up following some people leaving a party that was at a huge mansion that looked totally out of place. We ended back where we kept going back to, and turning left down what appeared to be a side road took us back to the highway. Before we got lost, were had a guy in a white K5 Blazer follow us, disappear, and then pop out of trees ahead of us, wait for us to pass, and repeat, again and again. Very creepy. A guy dressing as a clown is no shock to me.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Well it is West Virginia They go to family reunions to meet chicks there.....

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From the linked article:
A witness flagged down a trooper at a gas station and said there was a man wearing a clown mask, running around and scaring cars ... a charge of violating the West Virginia mask code.
He was scaring cars. OMG! This madness must be stopped before it escalates to the level of terrorizing trucks.

"violating the West Virginia mask code." I can't even come up with an appropriate comment for that one.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:

I can't wait to use that one.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
That M-Fer is pretty spooky without a mask.

Witcher creek isn't the wildest place I've ever been in WV, but it's top 3 for sure.

We need a WV meet/greet and invite all you OH,PA,NC guys. We could get a big van and drive around to some of these spots on a Friday evening. If it's the 1st of the month too, it gets pretty wild.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
First of the month at the local Walmart will change your lives forever.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:

Why did I picture Foghorn Leghorn when I read that? Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I loved the neighbors answer to the reporter: "Why would he do this"?

"Drugs".

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedmd:
First of the month at the local Walmart will change your lives forever.

When I take my daughter to one particular Walmart, we play the mullet/Earnhardt shirt game.

Mullets are a point, Earnhardt shirts are a point, combo scores 3.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick, call Susan Rice! That man needs to be unmasked. Wait, I've seen his face. GIVE HIM HIS MASK!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post