SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    French dingbat joggs over US border. Gets a free hot and a cot stay.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

French dingbat joggs over US border. Gets a free hot and a cot stay. Login/Join 
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Couple hundred Americans floated across the river by me into Canada. They just bused their drunk asses home.

Fuck em, guess we should have detained them for 2 weeks!

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Speaking of ridiculous, being detained for 2 weeks after an illegal border crossing while your identity is verified without the papers that might expedite the process is hardly being sent "through the wringer" by the government. Do we want them to enforce the fucking border laws, or do we not? Point-blank, full-stop. AND IF WE DON'T IN THIS CASE, because it's a white French girl who wandered across the Northern border instead of a brown Hispanic boy who wandered across the Southern border, well then let's just say so and call a spade a spade.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
It’s called focusing your efforts - you can’t stop all the problems, and this one doesn’t deserve the attention given to it by Border Patrol or this forum.
Working within reality, potentially relaxing enforcement in one area to better serve another - doesn’t mean you support illegal immigration.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:
It’s called focusing your efforts - you can’t stop all the problems, and this one doesn’t deserve the attention given to it by Border Patrol or this forum.
Working within reality, potentially relaxing enforcement in one area to better serve another - doesn’t mean you support illegal immigration.

While I respect your opinion, especially since you are from a neighboring country, I have to disagree with you. We have such a huge issue with illegal immigrants crossing into our country from the southern border. We also have an issue with people using the northern border to illegally cross into our country, though not nearly as prevalent as the southern border. This is an issue that your country doesn't experience.

Right now, since the left liberals in the US cannot find a way to oust President DJT, they have started trying to sway the public (here and abroad) with stories of separating families from kids once they have been detained at our southern border. I personally feel that the French dingbat was hoping to use social media in order to gain a bit of fame all while trying to show how lax the enforcement of our northern border is....because you know "RACISM". See, that word is being thrown around by every facet of the FAKE NEWS media and being regurgitated by liberal types on social media. It's not outside the realm of possibility that someone would come up with a scheme to try and make a headline such as she tried.

Yet, it didn't work out for her. She found that regardless of what race she was, the border was protected. She wasn't able to show the world that Donald Trump really does only hate Mexicans and other animals from Central and South America (their words not mine). See, by doing their job, CBP stole her glory. They also proved that this isn't about race. It's about tougher border laws and protecting what is ours here in the United States. I can't expect a Canadian to understand the issues that we have here in the US, but you should realize that our economy is being hurt by those that come here illegally.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're absolutely right, she wasted valuable time and resources with her stunt. We didn't know it was a stunt until they looked into it. What we pay them to do is catch and detain people who breach our borders. Being that they aren't omniscient, we didn't know this wasn't worth their time until they were forced to deal with it and actually ascertain who she was. Again, I refer to the fact that she didn't have identification on her, which would have helped. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

quote:

What do you know about the 9/11 hijackers, and how they got into this country? Small spoiler: they didn't come in through the Mexican border. Bigger spoiler: Two of them came through the Trout River port of entry I lived near in New York.

As a Canadian, you're welcome to be as agitated about this as you'd like, but I'm glad that even innocent little French white girls are getting detained when they wander across the border. It shows that our system is working. Don't like our system? Stay in Canada.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post