SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You won't have to listen to Charles Krauthammer deride President Trump any more.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You won't have to listen to Charles Krauthammer deride President Trump any more. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Personally I like CK.

Same here. It seems that I always found myself respecting his opinion, whether I agreed with it or not.

Yes, even if you disagreed with him, at least you could see the LOGIC behind what he believed. He was a true intellectual

RIP Mr. Kraughthammer

Agree. His character and intelligence are to be admired. To dismiss him solely because he wasn't a fan of Trump is pretty shallow.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently a vey decent man with many admirable qualities. The fact that I may not agree with him much of the time didn't change that. RIP

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
His hammering of Trump bothered me. I did respect the fact that he had an epiphany in the 80s and came over to the Reagan camp. A really smart guy that went above and beyond, although certainly not a perfect conservative.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He started on the left and and gradually shifted right and coined the phrase the Regan Doctrine.

He supported it.

He was a great wordsmith.

I didn't have to agree with him to like him.

Who knows if he lived long enough he may have come around to Trump too.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post