SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Beautiful belts....please count me in.
Thank you
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at one of these.

Thank you,
Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks

Posts: 7449 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I’d love to have a chance, thanks!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The only thing better than a new Beltman belt is a free Beltman belt!

Yes, throw my name in the hat please. Thank you!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Beautiful belts!

Please add me.

Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Count me in too, and THANKS!

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow. Outstanding.

Please count me in.

Thank you very much.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a nice dress gun belt. I have lost weight and my belt is to large now. A good thing I guess, but I liked that belt, didn't wear it much.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I got one of your belts on recommendation of fine folks here shortly after I joined in 2004- that belt is still worn, daily, and shows no signs of breaking down.

Thanks for the generous Karma.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a belt so please include me and thank you.

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Count me in.

Thank you!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Me too. Thanks.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
That’s a nice belt. Please count me in.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Please include me in. I'm already a very happy customer many times over!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
So in on this. Cool

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey alright! I would love a chance, thanks!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work. Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post