SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
Picture of The_Beltman
posted
And the winner is....

Redhookbklyn

Congratulations Redhookbklyn! I'll send you a PM to get your size and option preferences, so that we can get started on your belt. EDIT: okay just realized there isn't a PM function here, so I'll send an email.

And thanks to everyone else that entered and to those that commented so kindly about Beltman belts. Rachel and I have worked extremely hard to uphold the legacy of quality that Jim created (and to improve quality wherever possible) and the support we've received since taking over the reins almost three years ago has been incredible. Thanks for your support!

David Giles
Beltman

What better way to get the word out about a new belt than to give one away?? Cool Winner gets a brand new Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt (any size, any options).

Rules:
1. Post your entry in this thread. Must be a member prior to this post to enter.
2. Shipping included for all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. If winner lives elsewhere he/she will need to pay for shipping.
3. Winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries by Karmanator on Friday, October 19th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: The_Beltman,

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt

unlucky #1

Thanks for the chance..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
In thanks for the generous karma

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ooh, lucky #1 #3!
My WalMart cheapy is starting to come apart & I'm about due for a new belt.

Thank you for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I could put that to good use, please throw my name in the Karmanator.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Man those look great !
Thank you. Please enter me.
That one on top is beyond beautiful.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Beautiful belts and well made. I'd like a chance to win one. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous Karma. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance, thanks!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma. Could you shrink my holster clips/loops to fit the 1.5" belt? Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks for the generous Karma.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice looking belts. Thank you for a chance at this.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included, please. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could really use a new belt, thanks for doing this!

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thea I you for this Karma, count me in please.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!Thanks!

Posts: 132 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Thanks

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post