SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
yes, please enter me in this karma.

thanks

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I've been hearing about THE beltman belt for years. Please consider me in this awesome Karma.

THANK YOU

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Very nice belts. Please give me a chance.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up as well, and thank you.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those look very nice.
Please include me.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your great Karma!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance...the belts look beautiful

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the great karma. I would like a chance please.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for a chance.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice belts! I'd like a chance, please.

Posts: 62 | Location: North Central PA | Registered: July 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
I still use my beltman belt that I bought around 14 years ago. But would love another one. Count me in.

Posts: 618 | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity! I’m in!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat, and thanks for the shot!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. Please count me in. I’m loving my current Beltman belts, but a dressier one could be a welcome addition. Thank you!

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
What a very generous Karma!
Please count me in!
I lost 40 lbs and shrunk out of all but one of my gun belts.
I could use a new one. Big Grin
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'll be hunting from Oct 10 - 21 in the wilds of Colorado, so if you pick me as the winner I'll respond after the 21st!

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Oh my, that belt looks GREAT.
Thanks for the chance at this generous Karma!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance. Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post