SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Great looking belts!
Please consider me for the karma. I’m down 30 pounds this year and need to get one that fits properly!
Thanks.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
nice looking belts! count me in on this generous karma as well please.

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 4077 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good looking belts! Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oh yes please, count me in, and thanks for the opportunity. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
The first Karma I've ever entered. Thanks for the opportunity: I really need a new belt!

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Gotta sign in for bison, thanks.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Those look beautiful- please include me in your generous karma!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtute et Armis
Picture of hft119
posted Hide Post
Count me in too

NRA Benefactor
GOA

Posts: 128 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never thought I’d ever say this, but, please give me the belt! And thank-you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!
Please include me, thanks.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh My! Smile

Please consider me for your generous karma. THANK YOU!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Beautiful belts! Please count me in, and THANKS!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please include me for an opportunity to bison belt.

aileron

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me for this karma for a very nice gun belt!

Posts: 784 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include my name in the list. There much more appreciation of an object that is a gift, rather that when it is purchased.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post